Heavy glitter eyeshadow - like on strictly?

(19 Posts)
OldRoan Tue 22-Oct-13 23:30:44

I made friends with a girl queuing at a bar who, during a lull in conversation, said "ooh, we have the same eyeliner, urban decay?" I replied "nope, collection 2000 on 3 for 2 at superdrug." She stopped talking to me then grin

My proudest drunk moment remains teaching DP how to take glittery eye make up off me. I sit on the bed and he patiently wipes it off. He's very good!

PinkFairyArmadillo Tue 22-Oct-13 22:54:23

I can confirm that the Collection 2000 eyeliners can be used as eyeshadow grin It's great stuff, miles better than the Urban Decay ones I got which were about five times as expensive hmm

nobodysfool Tue 22-Oct-13 22:49:00

Wow that last product looks fab! Will try the Vaseline idea first as it works out cheaper wink

Millipedewithherfeetup Sun 20-Oct-13 23:20:51

Here you go - performance make up - this stuff is really really good - I've used this for dance troupes, it;s pricey but the best you can get.

www.futurecheer.net/apps/webstore/products/show/3759627

Nagoo Sun 20-Oct-13 22:42:23

vaseline up, and pat the glitter on. You can get 'nail' glitter in superdrug, I reckon that's the glitteriest thing I've seen for some time. The Barry M ones seem to be more powder than BAM! glitter smile

Nagoo Sun 20-Oct-13 22:40:16

Vaseline and some loose glitter smile I spent 1996-1998 with this on every weekend grin

eyebrowsfurrowed Sun 20-Oct-13 22:39:11

http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/most-wanted/strictly-come-dancing-eye-make-up-9854.html

ophiotaurus Sun 20-Oct-13 22:39:01

Not sure if you still get it but Barry M used to do fab glitter eyeshadows in a little pot.

Damnautocorrect Sun 20-Oct-13 22:38:43

I heard its glitter eyeliner patted all over

I have an urban decay palate and the gold with the primer underneath is SO gold! You can get glitter gels in primark to go over if you wanted, but it's a good un!

OldRoan Sun 20-Oct-13 22:38:12

You can get little pots of dazzle dust stuff in superdrug. I think it's Barry M?

Mix with a bit of Vaseline and smear on is my advice - I tried using it 'dry' and it was a pain to get off - had slightly hot pink stained eyelids for a while!

Collection 2000 does great glitter liquid eyeliner. I suppose you could paint that on?

Stargazer do good loose glitter pots. Very cheap on Ebay.

Cream eye shadow or a creamy pencil and then loose glitter packed on top.

I love a glitter eye grin

thenightsky Sun 20-Oct-13 22:36:42

look on cheapo market stalls.

Transfers are really good for glitter. I have quite a few of these

southeastastra Sun 20-Oct-13 22:35:53

saying that though i don't watch strictly grin

southeastastra Sun 20-Oct-13 22:35:19

nars isn't that glittery imo, try snazaroo glitter gels

MissFoodie Sun 20-Oct-13 22:34:31

Nars

nobodysfool Sun 20-Oct-13 22:29:19

I am going to a fancy dress party as Cleopatra and would like some very glittery eyeshadow like they have on strictly come dancing.
Any ideas where I would find some?
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now