Heavy glitter eyeshadow - like on strictly?

(19 Posts)
OldRoan Tue 22-Oct-13 23:30:44

I made friends with a girl queuing at a bar who, during a lull in conversation, said "ooh, we have the same eyeliner, urban decay?" I replied "nope, collection 2000 on 3 for 2 at superdrug." She stopped talking to me then grin

My proudest drunk moment remains teaching DP how to take glittery eye make up off me. I sit on the bed and he patiently wipes it off. He's very good!

PinkFairyArmadillo Tue 22-Oct-13 22:54:23

I can confirm that the Collection 2000 eyeliners can be used as eyeshadow grin It's great stuff, miles better than the Urban Decay ones I got which were about five times as expensive hmm

nobodysfool Tue 22-Oct-13 22:49:00

Wow that last product looks fab! Will try the Vaseline idea first as it works out cheaper wink

Millipedewithherfeetup Sun 20-Oct-13 23:20:51

Here you go - performance make up - this stuff is really really good - I've used this for dance troupes, it;s pricey but the best you can get.

Nagoo Sun 20-Oct-13 22:42:23

vaseline up, and pat the glitter on. You can get 'nail' glitter in superdrug, I reckon that's the glitteriest thing I've seen for some time. The Barry M ones seem to be more powder than BAM! glitter smile

Nagoo Sun 20-Oct-13 22:40:16

Vaseline and some loose glitter smile I spent 1996-1998 with this on every weekend grin

eyebrowsfurrowed Sun 20-Oct-13 22:39:11

ophiotaurus Sun 20-Oct-13 22:39:01

Not sure if you still get it but Barry M used to do fab glitter eyeshadows in a little pot.

Damnautocorrect Sun 20-Oct-13 22:38:43

I heard its glitter eyeliner patted all over

I have an urban decay palate and the gold with the primer underneath is SO gold! You can get glitter gels in primark to go over if you wanted, but it's a good un!

OldRoan Sun 20-Oct-13 22:38:12

You can get little pots of dazzle dust stuff in superdrug. I think it's Barry M?

Mix with a bit of Vaseline and smear on is my advice - I tried using it 'dry' and it was a pain to get off - had slightly hot pink stained eyelids for a while!

Collection 2000 does great glitter liquid eyeliner. I suppose you could paint that on?

Stargazer do good loose glitter pots. Very cheap on Ebay.

Cream eye shadow or a creamy pencil and then loose glitter packed on top.

I love a glitter eye grin

thenightsky Sun 20-Oct-13 22:36:42

look on cheapo market stalls.

Transfers are really good for glitter. I have quite a few of these

southeastastra Sun 20-Oct-13 22:35:53

saying that though i don't watch strictly grin

southeastastra Sun 20-Oct-13 22:35:19

nars isn't that glittery imo, try snazaroo glitter gels

MissFoodie Sun 20-Oct-13 22:34:31

nobodysfool Sun 20-Oct-13 22:29:19

I am going to a fancy dress party as Cleopatra and would like some very glittery eyeshadow like they have on strictly come dancing.
Any ideas where I would find some?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now