Colourful Rain macs

(14 Posts)
hollyisalovelyname Sat 19-Oct-13 09:01:09

Any site you would recommend please. I know great sites were recommended before but sadly I did not save the info. Thanks in advance

hollyisalovelyname Sat 19-Oct-13 10:15:22

I think it was a Scandanavian company that sold them. There seems to be a great selection for children but I've not seen any in the shops for adults. I would love a nice one to cheer me up on a rainy day ( and keep me dry)

hollyisalovelyname Sat 19-Oct-13 11:15:18

Didrikson (Viking kids have a sale on)
Seasalt ??

hollyisalovelyname Sat 19-Oct-13 18:52:57

Thank you. Nothing in Seasalt, Avoca's patterns can be hit or miss every season. Will try the other recommendations.
Great ones in the SUMMER ( that long hot one) in a local store - they stocked them for girls going to music festivals. Grrr - should have got one then, none there now tis lashing down.

Click44 Sat 19-Oct-13 23:46:10

Is it Ilse Jacobsen?
Can't seem to link but if you google they have a great range of bright raincoats (and not so bright too!)

Yumi have some bright patterned rain coats.Spotted them on debenhams site earlier

Cremolafoam Sat 19-Oct-13 23:55:18

tommy and kate?

Daxon centigrade do bright colours too.
Have purchased from LL BEAN in us and they have every colour possible

How colourful do you want?

They have a blue one too.I think they're kinda cute!

Lands end have some in sale,plain but a could of bright colours

Yumi one £35 from Asos?

NotScared Sun 20-Oct-13 00:22:19

M&S there's other colours. Quite fancy that one myself.

RubyLovesShopping Sun 20-Oct-13 08:41:31

I have one from SOS Jensen which I got at tk maxx mine is a plain colour as I just don't do patterned. It is fully waterproof.

hollyisalovelyname Sun 20-Oct-13 10:21:04

Thank you all for your replies.
You are so kind to take the time and trouble to reply

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now