Flip Flops

(16 Posts)
ArtDecoGirly Wed 16-Oct-13 21:07:22

Thanks, some great suggestions! Unfortunately I live in a semi-rural area in the back of beyond and have no surfy type shops anywhere near, just Debenhams... you've all been a great help, I just went into panic mode!

bishboschone Wed 16-Oct-13 21:04:14

I would think sports direct have them in store .. There is a Havaiana shop in most towns .

Oops really should check my posts when I use my phone. Damn auto correct! blush although perhaps it knows more about the store than I do!

LIZS Wed 16-Oct-13 20:44:55

Surf or sailing shop (do you have a RYA centre nearby), Snow and Rock, Quiksilver etc

MollyRoses Wed 16-Oct-13 20:41:34

debenhams choice of flip flops lots on sale
and you can do click and collect and they'll be there in 4 days

Heymacarena Wed 16-Oct-13 20:00:12

Airport shops??

Or I would purchase some on arrival in Florida. but I like shopping on holiday. I don't think men do.

Next have some in flip flops but not much variety.

fififolle Wed 16-Oct-13 19:52:13

Ha ha tk kaxx thlgrin

MollySJ Wed 16-Oct-13 19:49:13

If you're near any 'surf' shops they have them year round. I'm thinking oneills/2 bare feet etc

ArtDecoGirly Wed 16-Oct-13 19:46:58

He's going to some boring fishing resort in the middle of nowhere...it only has one pub and not many shops...shock

MrsBennetsEldest Wed 16-Oct-13 19:39:33

Tell him to wait until he gets there and then buy some. Problem solved smile

ArtDecoGirly Wed 16-Oct-13 19:36:18

Thanks everyone! I know I could get some online...but as he's going in less than a week I'd rather see if I could get them in an actual shop... I'll have a look in Debenhams grin

Hose of graser and debenhams usually habe mens flip flops on display all ywar round. Usually by the accessories. I git havsianas from hof last week.

Also the big tk kaxx had flip flops in too.

Oceansurf Wed 16-Oct-13 19:17:51

He needs Reef Fannings. They're the only decent men's flipflops (have a bottle opener underneath!)

Search for them on ebay grin

bishboschone Wed 16-Oct-13 19:13:18

Ebay?

bishboschone Wed 16-Oct-13 19:13:04

Havianas online?

ArtDecoGirly Wed 16-Oct-13 18:10:33

Does anybody know where I can buy a pair of men's flip flops (Size 11) this time of year, and preferably from a shop? My b/f is going to Florida for a fortnight next week and only just decided he needs flip flops...even though he's known he was going away for about 7 months...and could have got them much easier in the summer... hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now