Long line vest tops - where?!

(15 Posts)
PAsSweetOrangeLurve Mon 14-Oct-13 20:02:24

My usual places for long line vest tops iare H&M or New Look, but neither have many options in at the moment.

I just want plain - preferably not ribbed - long line vests in a good mix of colours; the usual black, grey etc. but I'd also like to try and find somewhere that has a nice variety of colours as well.

ChubbyKitty Mon 14-Oct-13 20:04:23

Marking my place with no shame whatsoever as I love a good long line vest.

Less chance of belly escape horrorgrin

cafecito Mon 14-Oct-13 20:26:29

I bought a few in a Kate Kuba store - long, very long really well fitting jersey vest tops in black, navy - they also have green white etc (and think were in the sale)

other than that - I have had long jersery tops from Isabella oliver / Baujken website before and always a code floating about

mewkins Mon 14-Oct-13 20:31:47

Esprit.co.uk have good cotton/elastane long vests in lots of colours. They are great quality and 12 pounds.

mojojomo Mon 14-Oct-13 20:48:21
Rattitude Tue 15-Oct-13 00:12:40

Dunnes Stores.

They are only £5 and great quality. I have bought four already and have just placed an order for two more.

Imwoodword Tue 15-Oct-13 00:44:53

Miss Selfridge have some really long ones (cover my arse) and are quite comfy.

CeliaFate Tue 15-Oct-13 08:07:53

Long Tall Sally have a good range at the moment.

SoupDragon Tue 15-Oct-13 08:18:58

Another vote for Esprit - they have free delivery and free returns too.

Isthisme Tue 15-Oct-13 14:06:43

Miss Selfridge (Long scoop vests) really good, I've got 4. 2 for £12 - which they must always be as I got mine months back on the same offer.

Happygirl77 Tue 15-Oct-13 14:29:46

I have a load of cheap and cheerful ones from Primark - bought them in the summer so no idea if currently available but recommended!

PAsSweetOrangeLurve Tue 15-Oct-13 18:43:16

I've always had Primark ones before, but you don't seem to be able to buy them without the adjustable straps - which I don't like as the little plastic rings are uncomfortable and always end up snapping.

Thank you for the recommendations about Esprit - there is a store near me so I will go and check them out in person. The basics range looks very good and looks as if there is lots of stuff there that I would usually wear. Good tip about Dunnes as well - I never would have thought to look in there!

Rattitude Tue 15-Oct-13 19:14:11

I got my Dunnes vests from a store, which was good as it gave me a chance to try them (Size-wise, I got a 10 when I am usually 12 for tops; I wanted a fitted look though).

In the stores, they don't seem to have all the colours: they only had the grey, black, nude and white options in my local store.

I have now ordered the burgundy (for my Mum), and the oatmeal and teal (for me) online.

They are really really long too.

Choccyjules Tue 15-Oct-13 19:18:54

Still happily wear my maternity ones, no difference except longer and kinder to the tum area!

duvetheaven Tue 15-Oct-13 20:09:01

Thanks Ratitude , those vests look great at Dunnes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now