Would these red Fly London boots be a mistake?

(12 Posts)
TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Sun 13-Oct-13 21:20:10

I'm not keen but the red is much better!

Thanks to your link I've just spotted the Yust knee highs and wondering if they're the boots I've been looking for (not as pretty as I'd like but I need nice with a grippy wedge heel for school run/walks/park etc)hmmm

snowlie Sun 13-Oct-13 19:37:51

I like them but the roushing rubbed my foot and I've bough too many pairs of uncomfortable shoes to fall for the they'll soften with wear bullshit - they were lovely though.

ahhh. I will have to be a bad person and try them on in Jones the Bootmaker then buy online.....

janeyjampot Sun 13-Oct-13 18:20:16

WAIT! 25% off on those on Javari smile

Excellent. Ok will try them then. I love the colour.

HotelTangoFoxtrotUniform Sun 13-Oct-13 18:04:40

Very comfy - I wore them round town all day without any breaking in and they didn't give me any grief. I think they're quite wide - I don't have delicate feet and struggle sometimes getting things that aren't too narrow and these fit like a glove. I love them.

wonders if I can get away with buying the red ones too

Oooh! grin Dd1 hates them. She never likes anything I like. grin

Hotel - how wide are they and are they comfy?

5madthings Sun 13-Oct-13 17:55:35

Love them smile

AndTwoBits Sun 13-Oct-13 17:55:20

I had red fly boots last year I wore to death! I prefer the red in this make, very funky!

HotelTangoFoxtrotUniform Sun 13-Oct-13 17:52:36

I nearly bought them but wimped out and went for the brown instead. I regret buying the brown.

Go for them.

buttercrumble Sun 13-Oct-13 17:50:40

They are nice smile

Saw them today and thought them rather yummy. Am I deluded?

here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now