Something like the Ugg Gillespie but massively cheaper

(5 Posts)
aliciaflorrick Thu 10-Oct-13 12:36:03

I really like the Ugg Gillespie and even with some of the online deals I've seen it's a bit out of my price range, so can someone recommend something that looks like it but is cheaper? Also needs to be available online because I don't live in the UK (just to make things more difficult).

bishboschone Thu 10-Oct-13 13:41:38

They have them at the outlets as they were last years design . Why not call round a few?

bishboschone Thu 10-Oct-13 13:42:03

By the way , next have a copy of Tatum this year.

www.marksandspencer.com/Indigo-Collection-Leather-Buckle-Insolia/dp/B0045WU41E?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_19&nodeId=3149706031&sr=1-19&qid=1381411882#CustomerReviewsHeader these from m&s? I have both the brown and the black and they are lovely, very comfortable. I have this years ugg grandle as well and they are a lot cheaper then the Gillespie and warmer.

www.uggaustralia.co.uk/grandle/1004133.html

bishboschone Thu 10-Oct-13 16:12:14

I like the grandle and it surprisingly a good price as noiras are much more although I have got my money's worth from them . I'm going to get some black grundles when I get round to it .smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now