All you nice colour experts...please help!

(3 Posts)
Beltsandbraces Thu 10-Oct-13 11:35:30

I think I am a soft autumn, but I can't afford to have my colours done and I just wondered what you thought grin

Hair is (naturally) dark mousy blonde, lightened to a dark warm blonde. Eyes dark blue/grey. Skin tone (I have been told) is both warm and cool, and I can wear most lipsticks.

In my dreams grin I am like Gisele Bundchen, but with paler skin. I look good in camel, khaki, browns - awful in pastels, and probably a bit washed out in navy and black.

TIA - all thoughts welcome!!

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Thu 10-Oct-13 14:37:34

Lucky you wearing camel I never quite managed that. Not pastels nor precious stone colours. Green brown and cream. Lavender better than many purples. Teal and grey and air force blue. Spices: cinnamon and nutmeg. Some types of pink/coral. I relaxed about black and white and navy as I got older. Those Cossack type fake fur hats if you get the right shade look stunning in winter.

Beltsandbraces Thu 10-Oct-13 16:49:17

Oh, thanks Donkeys wink. Are you a soft Autumn too, then? Your colours sound similar to mine. I am really just guessing at my 'season' - well, after I had eliminated all the others grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now