Nuxe oil addicts?

(6 Posts)

I have fallen in love with Nuxe dry oil and discovered today that it is available in a candle - free with purchase of 2 products. Discovered it in a great pharmacy in Barnes SW London. I use it on my teens very curly hair, dry skin, feet. Anyone else love it?

Marylou2 Wed 09-Oct-13 19:49:50

I adore it! I always get the gold glitter one. It's the smell of holidays in a bottle for me. They do a nuxe perfume with the same smell in France but not here! M&S stock the whole range.

A perfume? That would be brilliant!

EdithWeston Thu 10-Oct-13 11:20:06

I love it!

I usually stock up on visits to France (on holiday and in €s, so it Doesn't Count as real spending).

bawabod Thu 10-Oct-13 11:31:10

You can also buy it from M and S and fab price when they have a promotion going on their beauty products. I love the smell and the feel of the oil and put the gold one on when on holiday or when I do the rare bare leg with party dress in the winter. smile

cactuscantina Thu 10-Oct-13 12:33:29

I love it as well and always use it and love the smell. I really hated the perfume when I bought it though even though it smells the same???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now