Right, all this talk about colours has me confused....

(29 Posts)
lucysmam Sun 06-Oct-13 08:51:45

I can't afford to have mine done atm, I have tried working it out through one website but couldn't figure it out confused

Does anyone know any websites I could try? (pref dead simple for my brain to understand it....for some reason I just can't get it!)

ty smile

Hopefully Sun 06-Oct-13 13:14:23

Amber having met you i feel confident saying you would turn orange wearing persimmon.

babySophieRose Mon 07-Oct-13 09:08:16

Just a thought, sometimes people dye they hair a colour that doesn't suit them and this is where a lot of confusion about "what is my season" arise. Look out for your natural hair colour and make a decision. You may go back to colour which is close to your natural and look better.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Mon 07-Oct-13 09:27:58

Hmm the Personality Café thing looks interesting - but I've seen several self-diagnostic sites showing celebs and putting them into seasonal categories.
Trouble is, it only goes to prove you can't guess at it by looking at someone; I've noticed several of those women have been 'diagnosed' as being at least 2 different seasons.
Indeed, my DM, who is a Winter, would not be diagnosed as such from that site as her eye colour doesn't appear in the Winter descriptors.

SirChenjin Mon 07-Oct-13 10:36:33

Not sure that my natural colour now at 44 - mousey with lots of grey - fits into any of the categories!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now