The Crepe Papers

(1000 Posts)
motherinferior Sat 05-Oct-13 18:40:14

Did it!

Auriga Tue 12-Nov-13 23:26:17
MrsSchadenfreude Tue 12-Nov-13 21:56:58

Come on, quick, this is going to be 999 - someone start a new "in your pants" thread!

Stropperella Tue 12-Nov-13 21:15:23

I'm a sensitive soul, I may need counselling now - "Bad Santa in your pants" indeed.. grin

bigTillyMint Tue 12-Nov-13 21:00:25

Crepes and Mulled Whine in your pants?!

beachyhead Tue 12-Nov-13 20:26:36

You could have Chicken Run in your pants?

beachyhead Tue 12-Nov-13 20:25:29

Or Christmas Crepeys in your pants!

Cremolafoam Tue 12-Nov-13 20:10:21

Crepeys In Your Pants

Quick someone do a -daring-- new thread. I have urgent Ucas queries and wwydos needing answeredconfused

bigTillyMint Tue 12-Nov-13 19:34:46

Bad Santa in your Pants has to be the best line! grin

CointreauVersial Tue 12-Nov-13 19:24:34

Home Alone in your pants

The Perfect Storm in your pants

Bugs Life in your pants

grin grin grin (how old are we? )

beachyhead Tue 12-Nov-13 19:16:59

Sorry, using up valuable end of thread space there!

beachyhead Tue 12-Nov-13 19:05:16

Am loving Bad Santa in your pants! Can't we have that as the next thread title? That should attract some newbies grin

beachyhead Tue 12-Nov-13 19:04:44

Am loving Bad Santa in your pants! Can't we have that as the next thread title? That should attract some newbies grin

motherinferior Tue 12-Nov-13 18:48:02

The Magic Toyshop In Your Pants

The War of the Worlds in your pants.

I'm not even going to start on the cookbook titles...

motherinferior Tue 12-Nov-13 18:45:11

I've done today's feature. And had a 'meeting' with my friend the beauty journalist, which will generate some work (and DD1 is in eyelined heaven). And sent out some commissions. And secured some editing that may take up a chunk of the weekend but hell, it's paid. Have just realised that of course Christmas not only costs, it's two non-earning weeks....

Blackduck Tue 12-Nov-13 18:33:56

Bad Santa in your pants

MrsSchadenfreude Tue 12-Nov-13 17:48:04

Santa Claus in your pants. <getting festive>
Miracle on 34th Street in your pants.
Elf in your pants.

<sniggers childishly>

Cremolafoam Tue 12-Nov-13 17:27:46

grin We've had Saving Private Ryan in your pants
&
Mrs Henderson Presents in your pants ( from my motherwink)

wilbur Tue 12-Nov-13 12:14:29

Ladies, you are geniuses (genii?)! Thank you for brill ideas - I am going to some mulled wine kits and some hot choc kits for the Ikea mugs. BTM - love those lolly ideas, have made a note.

Crem - I love Pinterest too - my online home is a thing of great beauty and style...

Oooh, more in your pants - we are loving that game and most snorting so far has been to The Tempest in Your Pants and Lady and the Tramp in Your Pants.

Blackduck Tue 12-Nov-13 08:58:44

Cremo - so sorry to hear that it all isn't healing as well as it should - much strength!

Stropps - here, have lots of gold stars....

Dp is back and vowing never to go to the US ever again. (thank god flight to Mexico - which has dropped in price again - grrr - is direct)

I am in a state of rantiness at work, and should be focussing on interview on Friday but feeling 'meh'

MI - bog off ;)

motherinferior Tue 12-Nov-13 08:22:47

oh and before I go, if we need another thread before this evening (!) my recommendation is Crepes and Mulled Whine.

motherinferior Tue 12-Nov-13 08:22:13

Oh Auriga sad BTW I would like to suggest The Lacuna for In Your Pants (I had another candidate but have forgotten).

right. I have to be busy today. If you see me here at all, tell me to bog off.

Auriga Mon 11-Nov-13 23:12:01

Sorry it's all taking so long, Crem, no wonder you're fed up.
Stropps, have a pat and a gold star from me too.
QQ, I've tried to get DD to do her own washing but she leaves it so long, I always crack before she does. If she gave me cheek about it, though, I'm sure I could hold out indefinitely grin

Last day of secondment today, they managed to make me feel very guilty and a little sad about leaving (but still hugely relieved).

Had an early night planned but have spent a fruitless hour and a half searching for my missing eternity ring sad sad. Hope DD has borrowed it to try on (fingers crossed)

MrsSchadenfreude Mon 11-Nov-13 22:54:06

That is shit Crem. Hope your scar gets sorted out quickly. Would you like me to send you a little light up "Chanuka Bush" that changes colour, for your mantlepiece? grin

I want a hot chocolate lolly! Right now!

Cremolafoam Mon 11-Nov-13 22:00:27

Btm they are a work of genius.!!!grin
May have to Pinterest that.( new horizontal internet obsession)

bigTillyMint Mon 11-Nov-13 21:48:58

I saw them in Lakeland on Sat, Cremo - they did look cute!

this is the link to the homemade hot chocolate sticks I saw!

This thread is not accepting new messages.