I need these things so who would like to help me find them please?

(59 Posts)

Item One - a 'going out' top with wear with midblue skinnies

Item Two - a going out top to wear with black skinnies

Must be cotton, silk or something and not polyester - must suit norks.

Item Three - black heeled shoe boots

Item Four - grey jumper dress, short enough to be mid thigh on a short-arse

Item/s Five and above - work top to wear with a black pencil skirt or black cigarette trousers

Thank you. smile

MissDD1971 Sun 06-Oct-13 21:01:45

Remus I feel your pain re button up blouses. would love to make them work but norks get in way!

It's such a pain. If they fit norks, they are huge across the back, shoulders, arms. And they make me look bigger than I am too.

Saw this today and it's really lovely. Would be nice with pencil skirt and blazer.

MissDD1971 Mon 07-Oct-13 09:27:52

that is nice actually, it's viscose though so does that count for you?

have FCUK prices come down recently? they used to be stupidly expensive for what they were, imo

MissDD1971 Mon 07-Oct-13 09:30:48

Remus - no help for you but Bravissimo do bigger busted blouses (horrid though, don't like Pepperberry) and M&S do some too but more work type.

I wish high street would wake up to the fact that we have norks!

I'd love to have my D cup of yesteryear (but that probably/could've been wrong as I was 32 band for years and I'm actually 28 maybe even 26) and my ability to get away with strappy cami tops - those days are long gone now as I found to my cost in Zara t'other week

MissDD1971 Mon 07-Oct-13 09:33:36

Oh Remus - if I see it again - last year Oasis did this gorgeous blouse - it was green with birds and for once (thank the gods) the bloody thing DID UP over the norks!

It was manmade but you could undo it and it still looked fine and no norkage showed. I was shock and pleasantly surprised. you could wear it evenings and daytime and with skinnies etc. almost perfect blouse... they may do similar style again.

MissDD1971 Mon 07-Oct-13 09:41:30

this is very similar to the blouse I mentioned the style.

www.oasis-stores.com/silk-frill-butterfly-blouse/tops/oasis/fcp-product/4410038568

They also have this and another one - not sure if it'd do for the norks but reviewer says it comes up large:-

www.oasis-stores.com/silk-bird-print-shirt/tops/oasis/fcp-product/4410036858

lurkingaround Mon 07-Oct-13 11:38:45

Have you looked at the & other stories tops page?. I know I know I know - you don't like online. But some lovely things....

this looks nice. Looks grey (and very wearable) on my computer.

I will try the Oasis silk ones on. The prints are pretty and they are well-priced for silk.

Other Stories one is probably a bit too severely cut for my norkage, although I do rather like that 'asylum chic' sort of look. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now