good quality work shirts for dh- help please

(27 Posts)
sugar4eva Fri 27-Sep-13 09:44:06

DH nees to wear suits and shirts for work now.I was watching Educating Yorkshire last night and it triggered a thought re shirts- ie the heads shirts looked v crisp and lovely.I also know a freinds husband whos shirts look similat and my dhs look sad and not v good .!!
Ive tried to wash well and startch etc but to no avail.They just look cheap even the M and s one - others are matalan.
Could it be the colour we choose - often blue and white stripe. The cotton content ?I note they are poly cotton.We are saving at the mo and have expensive teens -!! so we need to be wise with our limited money.Boden is out price wise.Are there any brands that i could look for in t k max.???? E bay etc.Shirts just look the same to me in the packet.!!..He does not have time to look - he is working far too long hours at the mo and i want to help !!Thankyou ,

Claxonia Fri 27-Sep-13 12:28:34

My husband has a few Calvin Klein non-iron shirts which he gets from T Maxx for about £30. They genuinely don't need ironing if you hang them up from the washer straight away and look nice and crisp even at the end of the day.

Alibabaandthe40nappies Sat 28-Sep-13 14:50:27

TM Lewin have five shirts for £100 ending Monday if anyone is looking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now