Another Ankle boot dilemma

(16 Posts)
Moodykat Fri 27-Sep-13 11:51:36

Ok, so they arrived today. (Good delivery).
They are lovely! A bit shinier than expected and I think slightly more delicate than they come across in the pictures! On trying them on they seem comfortable but I haven't walked much in them!
I also bought These which I ADORE! They are properly lovely! Not fashionable I am sure but comfy and beautiful!

Moodykat Thu 26-Sep-13 14:25:33

The code came from Quidco - along with 6.5% cashback.

This is the link that gets me a referral fee but if you don't want to do that you should google it!

On top of 20% off I also got £8.32 cashback. (ok, so I may have bought two pairs of boots!)

MajesticWhine Thu 26-Sep-13 13:50:02

I really like the look of these. Can't be sure I could walk in them though, as I don't really do heels.

missbopeep Thu 26-Sep-13 13:34:16

I ordered and returned- too high for an couldn't really walk.

kimberlina Thu 26-Sep-13 13:33:20

Ooh what's the 20% off code please. Glad for more positive feedback. smile

Goldendandelion Thu 26-Sep-13 11:36:19

I have them and love them. They are very comfortable and look great with skinnies and dresses.

HappyGirlNow Thu 26-Sep-13 07:36:27

I love them.. So much I've got them in both colours! They're great with skinnies, very cool.

Norudeshitrequired Thu 26-Sep-13 07:31:18

I like them and would buy them to wear with skinny jeans or tights with skirts.

Moodykat Thu 26-Sep-13 07:29:29

I've ordered them with the 20% off code and quidco. Hopefully they should be here soon, will let you know my verdict if you can wait that long?!

nilbyname Thu 26-Sep-13 07:25:35

I've seen them in the shop and they are much nicer IRL.

Tan goes with everything if your looking for something versatile.

I like them but can't wear anything that high. Do you like them? Are they comfortable? Will you wear them lots? If yes... buy them smile

kimberlina Wed 25-Sep-13 23:10:50

I'll keep looking. I think I do want black as I can only afford one pair of boots so want them to go with everything.

I'm interested in your opinions on the heel. I thought a lower heel would look mumsy and a narrow or kitten heel I find a pain on grass at the park etc.

bunnymother Wed 25-Sep-13 22:49:10

Mm, yes, its the "high and clompy" that mean I am not keen.

I think they would be OK not in black, but they are quite high and clompy. If you go for quite a dramatic look they would work, but otherwise I think you could do better.

bunnymother Wed 25-Sep-13 22:41:44

I'm not keen - I think they are a bit clunky, myself.

kimberlina Wed 25-Sep-13 22:39:39

What is the verdict on these please?

I'm 34, neither super cool or too mumsy (I think!)

Would wear with jeans and trousers mainly

www.clarks.co.uk/p/20352485

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now