MN Vogue - volume 22

(1000 Posts)
shopafrolic Fri 20-Sep-13 08:20:52

A happy and safe place to talk fashion (from high end to high street), beauty and the arts. All welcome to bring a positive state of mind, lots of links and an eye for detail.
Continuing on from here

shopafrolic Thu 03-Oct-13 12:20:50

5 minutes!

shopafrolic Thu 03-Oct-13 12:20:41

for

shopafrolic Thu 03-Oct-13 12:20:36

alone

shopafrolic Thu 03-Oct-13 12:20:31

lot

shopafrolic Thu 03-Oct-13 12:20:27

you

shopafrolic Thu 03-Oct-13 12:20:19

leave

shopafrolic Thu 03-Oct-13 12:20:14

Can't

GrumpyOldHorsewoman Thu 03-Oct-13 10:10:24

Not got much to add, but wanted to get on the thread before its demise.

Expecting my delicious Mango leather jacket today, along with an Asos order of a dress for racing (the one SamCam wore at the Party Conference) and the gold shoes I pinned blush. Don't sound so surprised - you know my resolve is weak.

noviceoftheday Thu 03-Oct-13 09:26:45

Lol!

Hello Blond! How are you? Haven't seen you for a while?

More evidence of lost style mojo...... I have worn the same dress in 3 different colours, 3 days running. Different accessories each time but what's wrong with me??!!

So today's version on LkB ariella is in olive green size 6. This is actually the one that fits, the others were cheap but size 8. I went for cheap over fit. Anyway I digress..... Bling is Gucci diamond watch, tennis bracelet and my tanzanite and diamond ring. I luffs that ring so muchsmile then my usual Tiffanys trio of earrings, pendant and obviously engagement and wedding rings. I really need to change the pendant and earrings as I have worn them for months. Balenciaga giant city, the blue matches the tanzanite and Stuart Weizmann black courts. Oh and M&S black mac from last season which is fab and cost 39.50grin

I wore the same dress in black yesterday but with orange trench coat from banana republic, jimmy Choo courts and my Hermes watch.

I look nice but still!!!!

shopafrolic Thu 03-Oct-13 07:58:42

SeeeEee? Annoying isn't it!?

blonde only kidding....please stay! I'm a bit OCD about things! like it nice and tidy smile

blondambition Thu 03-Oct-13 07:31:00

Had a few wine and got excited about the new thread.

blondambition Thu 03-Oct-13 07:29:58

Sorry blush

grin

Nice to see Stlye Guile copying me today wink

grin

grin

grin

grin

Feels!

shop <waves>

How

Know

I

Now

This thread is not accepting new messages.