I love these boots

(42 Posts)

Do you love these boots? Because I love these boots. I like the purple, and I also like the navy blue. Sod it, I want both pairs.

OPeaches Mon 16-Sep-13 17:22:19

I like them. My friend has them and is not at a woo lentil weaver.

bunnymother Mon 16-Sep-13 17:06:01

I do not love them either. But it's nice that you do.

Iamaslummymummy Mon 16-Sep-13 17:01:50

I had them years ago in black. I loved them. They lasted forever. Now I need new ones!

Ah, thanks Bran. I'm half tempted to order the blue and the purple, just to see which ones I prefer....

AllBellyandBoobs Mon 16-Sep-13 16:24:59

In fact I have my eye on these this year: www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00505QZ40

AllBellyandBoobs Mon 16-Sep-13 16:17:20

I'm a fan of Merrell boots, they tend to be a bit stompy

Branleuse Mon 16-Sep-13 16:16:51

theyre all looks im quite happy with

ggirl Mon 16-Sep-13 16:15:56

i do not like either

they scream white stuff skirt and little cardi at me !

Branleuse Mon 16-Sep-13 16:12:54

i have had those boots, the first pair, and then the longer elena ones too. I loved those boots.

I recommend buying somewhere you can try them on, as one pair fitted fine, but the second pair came up large

PrincessKildare Mon 16-Sep-13 16:10:58

I can not see the boots hmm

noddyholder Mon 16-Sep-13 16:10:52

Oh no I hate moulded boots and shoes Sorry!

Ditto, Misty. I'm not vegan, but I do like flapjacks grin

MistyB Mon 16-Sep-13 15:19:52

I like them, but rocking the 'manning the vegan flapjack stall' is something I would be really happy with!!

MangoTiramisu Mon 16-Sep-13 14:57:56

I really do not like those boots.

Can't get the Fly's on, so it's a no from me. Hmm. I want leather, sturdy and ideally a colour other than black/brown. I like the DMs, but leaky is making me hesitate.

Don't buy Fly boots. They leak and fall apart.

I have some soft DMs in an ankle boot, the last pair on the shops in my size which I bought in May. Done ok.

Damn. Leaky wouldn't be good.

I'm 5'9" with a 34" leg, so I don't like heeled boots. I wear them with skinny jeans/jeggings or tights and mini skirts. Stompy works for me.

SurreyWithAFringeOnTop Mon 16-Sep-13 14:49:45

I bought those boots a few years ago and they leaked, so I sent them back and got a full refund.

moondog Mon 16-Sep-13 14:39:55

No.Nowt flattering about them at all.
Ok for manning the vegan flapjack stall at your local woo festival but otherwise....

Passthecake30 Mon 16-Sep-13 14:38:06

Teal ones are lovely but I have super slim calves...so I cannot stomp in them (have similar skinny calf ones from Duo from years back)

HappyAsEyeAm Mon 16-Sep-13 14:06:45

Well I never.

They're DM's, Happy. I am erring towards the navy if the purple is a bit blah in the flesh. I haven't yet tried them on, but as they're DM's I assume they'll be reasonably wide. I spotted them on Amazon this morning.

Fairylea Mon 16-Sep-13 13:49:41

Not my cup of tea but whatever floats your boat !

FoxyHarlow123 Mon 16-Sep-13 13:48:26

I tell you what I do like. Embedding pictures in your post. Now that I can get excited about.

HappyAsEyeAm Mon 16-Sep-13 13:47:53

I like those boots Lesser. They look comfortable, and I like a casual boot that is not black or brown. I like them very much. The navy, I mean. Not so much the purple. Sorry.

Where are they from please, and would they suit the wider foot?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now