Botox experiences please? Am I too young?

(60 Posts)
WetDog Sun 15-Sep-13 21:47:24

I'm 32. I have generally good skin (except for enlarged pores which I hate) but my number 11s are noticeable. I also feel like my eyes are a bit hooded because my forehead skin has sort of dropped.

I figured that some Botox in the forehead region would lift my eye area a bit and would get rid of the 11s.

Can anyone talk me through having Botox, how much you paid, if you thought it was good and what age you had it at? TIA grin

LadyHarrietdeSpook Fri 20-Sep-13 23:02:00

Oh poo...

noddyholder Fri 20-Sep-13 23:02:59

Love it have it every 7-8 months. I have found that it means I can wear no make up in the day bar mascara and inthink that is what looks young and fresh. Nothing can touch it tbh

CoteDAzur Fri 20-Sep-13 23:10:50

OP - For 11s, you would be injected between the eyebrows.

I would say you are a bit young, though.

squoosh - Botox is pretty much only ever used around the eyes.

squoosh Fri 20-Sep-13 23:16:30

I thought it was mainly used in the forehead region and that the direct eye area was avoided as it could look a bit odd.

Admittedly it's not my area of expertise.

CoteDAzur Fri 20-Sep-13 23:32:05

Forehead right above the eyebrows, between eyebrows, and next to and a bit under the eyes for crow's feet wrinkles. It is all around the eyes. You wouldn't use it on the lower face. Unless you don't want to smile or talk comprehensible for the next few months, of course smile

SunnyUpNorth Sat 21-Sep-13 07:17:21

Yes please to recommendation in Cheshire or Manchester!

LadyHarrietdeSpook Sat 21-Sep-13 13:46:37

So it's good for bags/wrinkles there and slightly droopy lids? That's the main bit for me.

topsi Sat 21-Sep-13 14:49:34

I am in Buckinghamshire. Registered nurse prescriber with 8 years experience.

MsBouvier Mon 23-Sep-13 12:25:01

Hi topsi, would it be ok to ask what it would cost to get my forehead lines done? I don't have 11's, just a forehead like a relief map of the Andes grin

topsi Mon 23-Sep-13 13:01:17

Hi it would be costed at 2 areas because when treating the forehead the area between the eye brows needs to be treated. If not then as mentioned before the forehead can become heavy. Would be £250. Tried to pm you but it wouldn't work

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now