What's been your best pair of leggings?

(86 Posts)
ElBombero Sat 14-Sep-13 11:38:34

I used to swear by river island but last 2 pairs have not lasted (holes in between the legs). Willing to spend extra if they last n not bag etc...

eurochick Wed 13-Nov-13 13:49:05

My best pair is from warehouse. I've had them for years - no bobbling or splitting. The colour is starting to fade very slightly now, after many, many washes. I wonder if they still sell them?

hollowhallows Wed 13-Nov-13 13:50:35

Also M&S here. One pair was given to me about 5 years ago and worn at least 3 days a week for two years straight. Now they are worn in but can still be worn outdoors though mostly worn at home. Best pair i have ever owned.

I have some uniqlo heatech for winter that i mostly wear like thermals under my jeans. Cant feel even a tiny bit of cold when worn this way and they aren't bulky at all.

Vikki88 Wed 13-Nov-13 14:03:46

Topshop easily! Especially the black heavy leggings they do. They're perfect for winter, thick, not see-through at all (so no embarrassing moments!) and so comfortable! Can wear them with anything.

CMP69 Wed 13-Nov-13 17:45:25

Sainsbo's seem to have stopped making the lux ones can nly find the 2 for a tenner crap ones! even on interweb
I luffed my leggings sad

I bought a pair of the Sainsburys £10 ones a couple of weeks back. They had black, a grey/blue and a sage green.
But limited sizes.

When I compared them to the 2 for a tenner ones I could really feel the difference.

I am currantly sporting M&S stretchy 'needlecord' leggings (and very nice they are too) smile

lemonbiscuit Wed 13-Nov-13 18:08:57

boden ones I bought last year have been brilliant! Not see through and don't go baggy.

mrspremise Wed 13-Nov-13 18:50:22

Rogers+Rogers from Matalan. Good length and decent thick fabric that doesn't immediately wear through at the thighs

Alwayscheerful Wed 13-Nov-13 19:28:00

Plenty of Tu luxury ones available at sainsburys but only black in stock at my local store, they are available in standard and long too.

Beckitastic123 Sat 01-Feb-14 22:17:42

Asda 2 for £10 leggings, best I've ever bought , really nice fit, very comfy and very cosy for sleeping in

StepAwayFromTheEcclesCakes Sun 02-Feb-14 17:21:04

someone on a different thread posted about a site called everything £5.00 which sold nice leggings, i bought a pair and they are slightly fleecy lined so warm and soft,thick and nice for £5 got an amazing hat at the same time smile

I bought the sainsbos luxury ones last week and definitely the best leggings ever, thick but stretchy and smooth and keep their shape

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now