Hirons fans

(5 Posts)
Steben Tue 10-Sep-13 11:35:30

What day cream do you use? I am a recent convert to her blog and have been using hydraulon - Clarins exfoliating toner and the cleansers but I can't find a decent day cream recommendation. I would want something anti ageing for combination skin. Anyone else in same boat?

evertonmint Tue 10-Sep-13 11:50:26

I'm the same - 37, combo skin. Like my routine, really happy with cleansing, toning, Hydraluron and night cream but not yet found a day cream I like - they seem
either too heavy or too thin. My budget is more high street than high end but even the samples I've tried of high end stuff seem wrong.

Steben Tue 10-Sep-13 13:34:50

Day cream is where I am really struggling to which is frustrating. Now we are getting into winter I was thinking of a protective one, maybe for use with an oil but not sure. Also not sure wether to bother with SPF in winter.

Clarins multi active day cream. The lotion pump action version in summer and the cream in winter. I've used it for years. Seems to work well with the hydroluron serum. It's not cheap but I,e noticed that I need much less since using the Hironster's other recommendations. Two pumps is plenty to cover much whole face. It has some SPF which is enough for a bit of day to day sun but I wouldn't rely on it if out all day.

Steben Tue 10-Sep-13 18:58:03

Thanks free, I was a Clarins devotee for years but graduated away from it - I love their water cleanser and the exfoliating one so maybe I will give that another shot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now