Where to go for bra fitting?

(14 Posts)
BlondieBear Sun 01-Sep-13 18:53:56

There's a bravissimo near (ish) me but are they only for people with large norks?

Where can I go to get my average, slightly deflated boobs measured?

Madlizzy Sun 01-Sep-13 18:55:06

They're not just for large norkage. They're brilliant.

I think bravissimo measure you even if you don't fit their bras.

BlondieBear Sun 01-Sep-13 19:00:00

The shop is in the posh part of the city and I'm worried they will give me snotty looks if my boobs don't fit any of their bra's. I might be brave and give it a go as I am desperate for some new bra's.

Madlizzy Sun 01-Sep-13 19:15:55

They are trained to be lovely to each and every customer. They have not reason to be snotty with you whatsoever, and they're not better than you because the shop is in a posh part of the city. Chin up high and fake that confidence. Oh, and they will find a bra to fit you, I'm sure x

BlondieBear Sun 01-Sep-13 19:18:30

smile Thank you

Also lots of women wear a band that's too big and a cup that's too small, so you may be a Bravissimo customer without realising . Their bras start at a D cup.

And every fitting there has been lovely.

BlondieBear Mon 02-Sep-13 17:22:22

So I went in today and they were brilliant! Thanks for convincing me to go. Last time I got measured I was measured as a 32 B. I just bought 2 Bras in a 28 F! shock

SorrelForbes Mon 02-Sep-13 17:26:50

Brilliant news! TBH I'm not surprised at the size change. My DSis was wearing a 34B until she went to Bravissimo. She's now a 28FF.

I knew it! Glad you got some bras in the right size for you smile

nomorecrumbs Mon 02-Sep-13 20:51:42

They do 28 bands in-store? Woo!!!

BlondieBear Mon 02-Sep-13 21:04:53

Yup. I bought 2 but they has a huge selection and they were so so helpful. I've never had shop assistants be so attentive before, especially considering how busy they were.

Fairylea Mon 02-Sep-13 21:06:41

Brilliant! I love bravissimo! smile

Madlizzy Mon 02-Sep-13 21:58:10

Yay! grin Told you they'd be lovely. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now