A good budget eye make up remover help please!

(32 Posts)
Madlizzy Fri 30-Aug-13 23:45:34

I treated myself to a Mac liquid eyeliner, and it's brilliant and stays put all day. Only problem is, it's a bugger to clean off at the end of the day. any budget suggestions for a cleaner? As much under a tenner as possible please.

Waitrose Pure is good. have been using the L'Oreal Micellar stuff and like it a lot too.

Boosiehs Sat 31-Aug-13 19:06:38

Boots botanical eye remover. Two layers you shake and mix. Fab.

Aquelven Sat 31-Aug-13 19:16:04

Another vote for Boots Essentials Fragrance Free one in the blue bottle. Brilliant & only around £1.50, even less when on 3 for 2 which it often is.

LadyHarrietdeSpook Sat 31-Aug-13 22:33:30

Totally recommend the Waitrose own brand for £1.99. The bargainous best.

Madlizzy Sun 01-Sep-13 18:02:21

Lots of suggestions for me to think about, thank you! smile The Superdrug one is the one I've got at the moment and it's not brilliant for the mac stuff, still takes a bit of scrubbing, which on my old crepey eyes isn't good. ;)

mrsharrystyles Sun 01-Sep-13 18:09:13

I use Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. The only thing that gets it off completely, without loads of rubbing, is coconut oil.

leobear Sun 01-Sep-13 18:49:03

Baby oil is all you need. I've used it since I was 14. I'm 35 now, and my eye lines are very faint.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now