What does your wardrobe consist of?

(56 Posts)
Jammee Thu 29-Aug-13 21:02:20

My wardrobe is mostly Joules, followed by Fat Face, Jack Wills and Zara.

I just love Joules. I think its the country feel and the animal prints. I'll see something and think "oooh, that's so nice!" It will turn out to be Joules so I'll end up buying it even if I don't need it. I've even kitted DD out with a full Joules nursery set.

Which brands fill your wardrobe and what can't you get enough of?

foxysocks Fri 30-Aug-13 18:44:26

i have bought a lot from the outnet over the last two years

also - whistles. bit of boden, gap, asos, NaP (sales only).

Snog Fri 30-Aug-13 19:23:04

I find one shop each season whose stuff appeals and buy nearly everything from the same place - then it all goes together!
But my fave shop changes every season depending on what their collection is like. This spring I had a big blow out in White Stuff but previously have hardly bought anything there and didn't rate their autumn stuff either.

JohnSnowsTie Fri 30-Aug-13 19:28:59

H&M, Dorothy Perkins, New Look, River Island, Miss Selfridge, Oasis, Warehouse, Zara, Gap, Fat Face, Hush, Mint Velvet, Boden, Nike, Uniqlo, Joules, Isabella Oliver.

Don't think I've ever bought anything in Topshop!

Primark, george, new look, simply be grin they do lovely dresses that flatter my wide hips and post baby belly.

I'm big from having dc3 3 weeks ago and don't want to spend a lot on clothes I hope to grow down from doubt it but I can wish but I wanted new clothes - compared to the size I was at 9 months pregnant I feel like kate Moss grin size is more like katy brand

scarlet76 Fri 30-Aug-13 19:50:16

Boden, Next, Oasis, French Connection, Gap, M&S, Gap, White Stuff, Clarks, Dune

waxlyrical Fri 30-Aug-13 21:13:57

I am a dream customer for Boden - Middle aged, bit chubby, easily lured in by their catalogues but Just discovered Mistral and I've fallen in love with their prints and pure cotton stuff. Quite like next, Zara, fat face and peacocks oh and a Tk max bargain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now