I have to share this amazing foundation/BB cream

(163 Posts)
Mosschops30 Sun 25-Aug-13 23:27:22

It's actually BB cream but as I'm old fashioned and don't really know what that is I'm just calling it foundation.

Found it by accident mooching round boots.

It's the botanics radiant youth BB cream. God it's truly amazing, makes my skin look dewy and youthful, I'm pale but think the medium looks better. I'm amazed that at 10pm at night it looks as great as at 10am in themorning.

After years of buying YSL and more recently that Estée Lauder shite that makes me look like a corpse I am over the moon to find one like this an £8 for 50ml gringrin

peachypips Fri 20-Sep-13 21:41:31

It's not on the website. You have to go into the shop!

happywithit Fri 20-Sep-13 21:12:37

can any one provide me please with the link for it, or picture of it, i try boots website but doesn't seem its available.

ggirl Fri 20-Sep-13 20:58:01

loved it but gave me spots ...shame
I think the spf stuff gives me spots

valiumredhead Fri 20-Sep-13 07:21:46

I loved it but it made me dry and flaky so I can't use it every day.

I bought this and I love how well it lasts, and how it looks on, BUT it's giving me spots sad

peachypips Fri 13-Sep-13 12:53:27

I've just used it for the first time- nothing short of miraculous. It is very pale, but it has great coverage and is very 'dewy'. Looks nice with some blusher, mascara and a pink chubby stick. Luvverly.

valiumredhead Thu 12-Sep-13 23:58:20

So mine suddenly made my face go all dry and sand paperysad I got the garnier one today as it was on offer and seemed more moisturising-lasted all even ing, good so far. I needed the light when though I had the medium in the botanics one.

JustBecauseICan Wed 11-Sep-13 12:46:18

Yes, I noticed oozy slime came out for the first day or so. Doesn't now.
I spent 12 hrs travelling yesterday in car and plane to Italy. Usually when I cleanse my face at night after that, nothing comes off as the makeup has already melted off hours before. Yesterday there was still makeup coming off.

WiddleAndPuke Wed 11-Sep-13 00:31:05

Oh! I'll try that!

valiumredhead Tue 10-Sep-13 10:20:12

Did you give it a really good shake? My first squirt was very oily, then I read the instructionsblush

WiddleAndPuke Tue 10-Sep-13 09:22:41

Hmm I bought some and I'm not sure I like it. I'm very pale and bought the medium and its not too bad - a little too pale still but will probably be just right in a few weeks when I've got true "winter" skin colour back!

It's a bit thick and greasy feeling. I'll use it up though.

Flossiechops Tue 10-Sep-13 09:16:22

Just been to Boots following this thread - it's down to £5.99 now on special offer grin

Just bought this on your recommendation. It's fab - thank you! Like a few others upthread, the medium is ever so slightly too pale atm as I have the remains of a tan, but the texture is fab. Much better than the Garnier which is a tad greasy for me.

peachypips Mon 09-Sep-13 13:47:22

Cheers- off to beautify myself dreckly.

valiumredhead Mon 09-Sep-13 13:28:39

It doesn't seen to be on line, in stores only.

peachypips Mon 09-Sep-13 13:27:30

I can't find this online sad

valiumredhead Mon 09-Sep-13 11:15:34

Boots are very good at exchanging ime.

VillaVillekulla Mon 09-Sep-13 09:46:54

I've got an unopened tube of the light one but I'm beginning to think it will always be too pale for me because the medium is really quite light on me (even though I think of myself as pale confused). Do you think Boots would exchange for a medium even without the receipt?

valiumredhead Mon 09-Sep-13 08:00:52

I got the brightening cleanser-too stingy for my sensitive skin! I'll stick to my super drug Liz Earle rip off.

LalaDipsey Mon 09-Sep-13 07:55:10

I'm not looking radiant...... Since I will only be getting paler do I keep it or change it??......

Mosschops30 Sun 08-Sep-13 22:53:37

Lovelychops which cleanser? I saw two on Saturday

Cat98 Sun 08-Sep-13 21:49:27

Tan not tab!

Cat98 Sun 08-Sep-13 21:49:09

Thanks. I think it is a little too light for me at the moment sadly, but I'll be keeping it for when my tab has faded!
Has anyone tried the bourgeois bronzing bb cream? It looks good but as its a bit pricier I'm not sure.

LalaDipsey Sun 08-Sep-13 21:12:45

Bought it today - went for the light one as I am pale so hoping its ok and if not they will let me change it for the medium. Looking forward to trying it in the morning smile

lovelychops Sun 08-Sep-13 21:02:38

The botanicas organic cleanser is gorgeous, it smells like origins and is a fraction of the price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now