Madonna's teeth. I've clearly missed something.

(60 Posts)
Snowflakepie Thu 22-Aug-13 16:59:00

But mainly they just look awful, like she's eaten something and its all stuck, or not brushed for decades.

Is this really 'in' at the moment? I know I'm hardly style conscious but this just made me snort. Celebs and their money grin

MissOtisRegretsMadam Fri 23-Aug-13 18:41:10

Rather look at that than at her crotch in a nude babygro!

Tweet2tweet Fri 23-Aug-13 19:37:19

Jodie Foster looks amazing but has always been very serene, subtle and understated. Cate Blanchett is another one (picture aged 44). That seems to be the trick to ageing well IMO.

lurkingaround Fri 23-Aug-13 20:20:26

MissOtis What? What crotch in what nude baby bro? Who? Where?

valiumredhead Fri 23-Aug-13 20:24:17

Madonna had pillow face recently not Jodie Foster.grin

MissOtisRegretsMadam Fri 23-Aug-13 20:28:14

I'm just thinking of a couple of madonna music videos a few years ago... Think one was with Justin trousersnake. It featured intense up close madonna flange shots of her wearing trinny and susannah style magic knickers... It was grim...

lurkingaround Fri 23-Aug-13 20:39:45

Ah. Madonnas never fails to, erm, surprise.

valiumredhead Fri 23-Aug-13 20:39:48

Ewww I remember that....

TSSDNCOP Fri 23-Aug-13 22:10:10

But it's Madonna. Half the stuff she debuts looks preposterous initially, but almost always becomes mainstream after a while.

She can't do a Foster or Blanchet because her audience is completely different, she's more the Tina Turner/Cher end of the spectrum.

MissOtisRegretsMadam Fri 23-Aug-13 22:16:59

Definitely the Cher end of the spectrum in the undies department! grin

valiumredhead Fri 23-Aug-13 22:34:05

Pretty sure grilz won't become mainstream for 50 year oldsgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now