20% off clarks code

(25 Posts)
MrsCampbellBlack Wed 21-Aug-13 13:20:01

BTS13 for full price adult footwear over £39.99

iMe Wed 21-Aug-13 15:37:57

thanks for that, i was waiting for a code. i think i want the nice melody boots in grey suede. what do you think of them, by the way? would they look ok with knee-length skirts?

Lighthousekeeping Wed 21-Aug-13 16:34:31

Any recommendations for tramping round New York in Winter?

LadyMilfordHaven Wed 21-Aug-13 16:36:47

oi campbers

tried all the chelsea boots in top shop today.

all looked like this on me http://www.dazzlingcostumes.com/media/3/a207929126dda2eac4f34b_m.JPG

LadyMilfordHaven Wed 21-Aug-13 16:37:02

oi campbers

tried all the chelsea boots in top shop today.

all looked like this on me www.dazzlingcostumes.com/media/3/a207929126dda2eac4f34b_m.JPG

moondog Wed 21-Aug-13 16:49:38

Great. Thanks. Clarks do some excellent shoes these days.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 21-Aug-13 17:12:30

Nice, LadyM! Chelsea boots remind me too much of university ex who broke my heart [sob] wink

I didn't actually look at the adult shoes at all. Swished in, presented online appointment for children's fitting and delighted in outraged looks of all those people who were holding tickets. And £86 for the plainest pairs of shoes for 3 children, not bad.

Rummikub Wed 21-Aug-13 17:51:50

Thank you for that, just ordered boots!

Dollydowser Wed 21-Aug-13 21:23:40

Thankyou. Any idea how long the code will be active for?

Rummikub Wed 21-Aug-13 21:53:17

It's till 29th sept.

SundaySimmons Wed 21-Aug-13 22:06:27

I bought the Mojita Sorbet, tan colour, today. I blogged the 20% off saying I had forgotten to print off my code!

I didn't go in for these boots, I was actually interested in moonlit star in taupe but they didnt have them in store yet.

They gave me two 20% off vouchers, one I used today and I can use the other ones when they get the moonlit ones in.

I tried on lots of different ones and some were very rigid and uncomfortable but these Mojita Sorbet ones are very comfortable.

pizzaqueen Thu 22-Aug-13 08:13:06

when does it expire? Eyeing up some boots but can't afford them this month.

SundaySimmons Thu 22-Aug-13 10:07:46

Pizza queen, I went into the store because I have to try on so I didn't order online and use the code.

I walked in, tried loads on and said to the sales assistant I had lost my 20% off voucher but had remembered the code number and would they honour it.

She went off spoke to another woman and then came back and said there are no online codes at the moment!

I didn't flinch and said the code came with shoes I had previously bought as I remembered a poster on here saying they got given a voucher when they bought a pair of shoes!

She was then all smiles and said that they would replace my missing voucher as I had previously bought shoes! (I hadn't)! Ha!

So she gave me a trifold booklet with two vouchers for 20% off and I used one for the tan Mojita sorbet as they suited me and were very comfy. I also went up half a size and bought 5.5 so I had room for thicker socks and a bigger gap to tuck jeans, etc into them.

Rummikub Thu 22-Aug-13 10:47:50

Mrscampbellblack will the code be ok for kids school shoes? On voucher says adult?

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 22-Aug-13 11:57:37

Its valid until 29th September and no, its only full price adult footwear and bags. You get it, once you've bought the school shoes.

Rummikub Thu 22-Aug-13 12:07:02

Ah ok, thanks for that. My boots still ordered though grin

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 22-Aug-13 12:10:05

The school shoes were pretty reasonable I found. 3 pairs for £86 - DD is still not happy that I wouldn't buy patent, but hey ho

dexter73 Thu 22-Aug-13 12:17:14

You cruel mother MrsCB! I longed for patent shoes at school but never got them and look how I turned out shock!!

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 22-Aug-13 12:25:50

I know, I am truly evil. After 2 boys who don't care what school shoes they wear, well 4 year old DD was a whole new experience.

LadyMilfordHaven Thu 22-Aug-13 13:16:42

You ever read the topsy and Tim book where so goes BALLISTIC over shoes ? Is old mn thread about it

Purpleshoes Thu 22-Aug-13 22:07:21

I did the school shoes at Clarks today and felt a bit smug as swanned to front of queue having booked my appointment , thank god as there were 15 families waiting to be served! Even smugger at tricking my 5 yr old DD by ordering the styles I liked ( plain and leather) rather than those she likes ( busy and patent) online in advance so she thought those were only ones in her size they had! I bought boots with 20% off voucher they have me, and when I commented they had lots of nice boots this year they gave me 4 more vouchers !

AmethystMoon Thu 22-Aug-13 22:55:30

Thank you, I ordered the Kalistra Sun in black today. I hope they are nice, hard to tell from website and I haven't seen them in store. Has anyone else got them?

Waferthinmint Thu 22-Aug-13 23:09:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CointreauVersial Fri 23-Aug-13 00:16:24

Online appointments for children's shoe fitting? shock Who knew??

<off to make booking>

SundaySimmons Fri 23-Aug-13 00:49:22

I tried on loads, the kalistra sun amethyst is nice style but I didn't like the pony hair on the black ones.

The other colourway is a taupe but they are suede not pony skin.

They black ones just looked too hairy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now