Best boyfriend v neck cashmere

(7 Posts)
DameDoom Wed 07-Aug-13 23:38:44

Rosie you have just made me remember I need a navy knit. Now I am in my forties I cannot wear black near my face without major scarf accessorising. Keep popping in to TKMaxx if you are near one and can stand the hassle - there will be cashmere aplenty in the coming weeks (hopefully).

RosieLig Wed 07-Aug-13 23:30:49

Thanks! I should have said navy... Yes DameDoom I love the summer but I look better in the autumn/winter!!

Annianni Wed 07-Aug-13 23:30:43

I got the neon pink from the sale section last week for £112 ish with a discount code, I can't wait to wear it.
I look crap in summer clothes too grin

They are huge size wise though, I'm a 14/16 and have the medium.

The outnet has the actual measurements of each size, which is helpful.

DameDoom Wed 07-Aug-13 23:16:43

Sounds lovely -£100 is bargainous for J Crew. I cannot wait for snuggly, slouchy autumnal clothes - spend the entire summer looking like a bag of spanners smile

Annianni Wed 07-Aug-13 23:10:36

J crew. I got a lovely grey one for £100 ish, from the outnet and the J Crew site has every colour going.

There's some in the sale section too.

DameDoom Wed 07-Aug-13 23:05:56

I like John Smedley and have a couple of men's sweaters which are lovely and slouchy although I think mine are a cashmere and silk mix 70/30 If I remember. Mine are about 5 years old and still look good but I've been v careful with them. I am veering back towards merino wool as it is less high maintenance and still looks good. Baukjen do lovely slouchy sweaters and I am sure their AW collection will have some goodies. N Peal is a lovely cashmere brand.
What colours are you thinking of?

RosieLig Wed 07-Aug-13 22:51:40

This is what I need for my winter wardrobe! Any tips? I'd don't mind spending a bit as I think I'll wear it a lot.

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now