What to wear with this dress?

(8 Posts)
LaRegina Thu 08-Aug-13 10:46:46

I would go for nude shoes then a bright bag & accessories in any colour you fancy - or in a metallic shade smile

candyflossisevil Thu 08-Aug-13 10:43:19

Thanks for the replies. Right, pink shoes it is then, just need to track down a bag now then I'm good to go grin will go shopping on Saturday morning and have a look.

Skinheadmermaid Wed 07-Aug-13 22:15:59

I would go for hot pink, coral or electric blue shoes and bag with a big gold necklace. Its a very cute dress.

Vibbe Wed 07-Aug-13 16:55:17

I'd go for nude shoes, gold jewellery and coral nail polish. Clutch in either same colour as the dress, nude, gold or coral.

IForgotMyPencil Wed 07-Aug-13 16:52:01

I quite like the idea of the pale pink heals, although I would have gone with black, for a very chic look, although this might be too formal looking. smile

Pale pink, pinky nudes would work and look less formal though. smile

candyflossisevil Wed 07-Aug-13 16:47:42

Anyone?

candyflossisevil Wed 07-Aug-13 13:48:57

Also don't know if it helps to add, I'm 5'8 size 14 and have dark brown hair and medium brown skin tone. I've bought some pale pink heels but on reflection am wondering if it will make the dress look a bit too wedding ish?

candyflossisevil Wed 07-Aug-13 13:45:12

Hi, ive bought this dress to wear to a party on saturday but am totally clueless about what colour shoes, bag and accessories I should wear with it? Any suggestions please? m.hm.com/gb/product/11965?article=11965-A#fullscreen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now