what clothes can be worn with brown leather bags?

(8 Posts)
Allthingspretty Wed 07-Aug-13 21:01:25

Tk Maxx is very good for leather bags on a budget. Use the site ao that you can filter what kind of things you want.

Mrsrobertduvall Wed 07-Aug-13 17:48:56

I saw some nice bags in White Stuff.....might be worth a look

violetflash Wed 07-Aug-13 17:45:51

so if i get it brown it definitely is but gobblers that was my second thought - could i get something else for the money. I do like it but I maybe should have a look at other places. Where is good for mid priced range leather bags right now? Definitely don't want to spend anymore than this one (£79)

Thank you wise ones!

GobblersKnob Wed 07-Aug-13 13:24:05

I have been for a nosy too, if you love it, get it. It matters not a jot what anyone else thinks. But imo you could get something a whole lot more lovely for the money.

mrssmooth Wed 07-Aug-13 13:17:40

Hmm, having looked at the navy one, brown would definately be my choice ...

mrssmooth Wed 07-Aug-13 13:16:28

Whatever colour you prefer - I have to say I don't match my everyday handbags to my everyday clothes - only colour match if I'm going to a special event! (Am off to have a look at the bag now!)

GobblersKnob Wed 07-Aug-13 13:14:44

Brown goes with everything.

violetflash Wed 07-Aug-13 13:13:24

first world problem alert but i can't decide between the navy or brown boden evie bag and need wise mn style advice. I prefer the brown one but i wear jeans mainly every single day of my life and normally wear grey navy or black jackets and black boots and shoes or converse. Would brown go with these sort of clothes or should i go for navy. the navy looks a bit 1970s mum type bag but I am probably too old to know what is 'in' anymore blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now