The genius that is footner

(11 Posts)

They will have sold out because Sali Hughes wrote about them-glad they're back in stock as I want to try them too! The soap and glory file is great but unless I do it every night it takes a couple of days for my feet to revert to their scaly, hobbity grossness.

TinyDiamond Wed 07-Aug-13 22:19:05

I need these in my life

happylittlebear Wed 07-Aug-13 21:34:13

Bumpop it's a one time thing, they are essentially two plastic socks filled with some kind of gel, you wear them for 1/2 hr then throw away.

It really depends on how hard the skin on your feet is, the soap & glory file is good but (in my opinion) it's just a good foot file IYSWIM, it's never going to get layers and layers of hard skin off. I've got one & I'll probably use it after all this skin has gone, to keep up the condition but there's no way I would've got all this off with a file.

The new skin is honestly like my 3yr old DS feet...all pink and soft grin

Cocoa I'm excited for you!

MrsCocoa Wed 07-Aug-13 20:37:35

Have been waiting for a couple of weeks to get my feet into a pair of these - apparently Boots unexpectedly sold out of their entire UK stock in record time. Checked this morning and they're back! Picked the only remaining pair up from my local branch at lunchtime. Boots have them in stock on line at the moment too.

BumPop Wed 07-Aug-13 20:30:59

Deciding btw this and soap and glory foot file. Footner is pricey. sad Can you use again or is it a one time thing?

happylittlebear Wed 07-Aug-13 13:52:42

I bought it in store Teddy, it was a big store though (Bluewater) so I'm not sure if it would be in all stores.

It was with all the foot treatments...scholl stuff, corn plasters etc.

They do sell it online as well footner

TeddyPickleStick Wed 07-Aug-13 12:19:30

where did you get these from? Boots in store or online?

happylittlebear Wed 07-Aug-13 01:12:04

Honestly I can't even begin to describe how vile it looks, half the skin on my feet is peeling off like dried pva glue and the really yellow hard bits are falling off in flakes shock

BUT...the new skin underneath is all pink and soft...I love it!

They were vile before and I've tried everything else, nothing was making it budge.

Much as i would love to oblige on the pictures front Venus, I'm far too vain and I fear I may actually make someone vomit grin

VenusRising Wed 07-Aug-13 01:04:55

Pictures please!
Or maybe not.

Well done on your feet!
We're they very hobbits?

cornypepper Wed 07-Aug-13 00:47:24

ewww
that sounds wonderful!

happylittlebear Wed 07-Aug-13 00:40:57

Whoever it was that recommended the footner socks from Boots, I luffs you!

Little plastic socks filled with some kind of miracle gel you wear on your feet for 1/2 hr...3 days later my revolting, thick, yellow, hard skin (god i sound amazing don't I?!) is FALLING off my feet!

It is the most disgusting, amazing, satisfying thing that I've ever seen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now