ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

potential dress...

(11 Posts)
SilverLining Tue 06-Aug-13 19:02:16

I have a significant birthday coming up at the end of the month and am having a bit of a do at home so need something to wear! BUT DH has suprised me by taking me somewhere on Monday night to begin the celebrations! All he's told me is to dress for cocktails! I ideally want something I can wear again and am trying to steer away from black as it is my old favourite but then this may well be too far the other way....

www.phase-eight.co.uk/fcp/product/phase-eight/Party-Dresses/Antonia-Dress/202218000

Any thoughts - I'm a curvy 16/18, quite tall and budget around the £100!

Imusteatmoredoughnuts Tue 06-Aug-13 20:34:11

It's gorgeous! Have a fab night smile

shootfromthehip Tue 06-Aug-13 20:35:20

Love it. Might buy one myself!

JonesTheSteam Tue 06-Aug-13 20:52:57

What a lovely dress! Go for it and have fun!

BonaDea Tue 06-Aug-13 21:10:32

I love it too and might get it for a friend's wedding. Do you think I could bf in that? Is the cross over stretchy? (Sorry to hijack!)

Whoknowswhocares Tue 06-Aug-13 21:13:13

Noooooo. Stop it, you lot!
You are ruining my plan to wait till its further reduced and swoop in for a bargain. If you all buy it, my size will disappear grin

SilverLining Tue 06-Aug-13 21:19:47

Oh so lovely to read your replies!!!! Although I was hoping it might be reduced more too.... Love a bargain!! However I think it's so lovely it's worth paying £79 for it - especially as you all like it!!! I reckon you could BF in it - it's that stretchy material isn't it? Worth a try??! Thanks so much - feeling v excited now!!!!smile

blobandsnail Tue 06-Aug-13 21:29:48

I love love love this dress! ove had my eye on it for ages and keep looking at it in the hope they reduce it further.

I don't think the material is that stretchy. I had a look at it in HOF the other day and its more silky than stretchy.

AwkwardSquad Wed 07-Aug-13 06:58:05

It's lovely! I want one too smile If you really like it, swoop - don't wait for it to be reduced more, in case there's none left.

ThePorpoiseofStupidity Wed 07-Aug-13 07:23:12

I love the dress, its beautiful!

SilverLining Wed 07-Aug-13 09:32:48

Ordered!!!! Eeeeek!!! the most daring dress I've ordered for a long time! But I do love it and as Awkwardsquad said knowing my luck it will sell out in my size just when I want it most!!! Will let you know when it arrives!!!!

Good to know its not too stretchy though blodandsnail - silky sounds far more glamorous!!!

Thanks ladies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now