Bourjois healthy mix - help me out!

(6 Posts)
helloeverything Tue 06-Aug-13 18:34:42

I would love to try this after reading rave reviews - but what is the difference between the foundation and the gel? If you love it which do you love?
And what's the healthy mix powder like?
If Bourjois are reading the packaging is really ugly compared to all your other products.

Watching with interest - I have been recommended this on another thread and having googled all of the reviews seem really good.

bluebump Tue 06-Aug-13 19:36:58

I bought this a few weeks ago as it's 3 for 2 in Boots. I really like it, it has enough coverage but doesn't feel heavy on. I fancied trying the serum one but they didn't have the shade I wanted so I just got the normal one. One pump is way too much though, I just do half a pump and that does a whole face.

I have the normal one and I really like it, good coverage but not heavy. YY to only needing a little squirt as it goes a long well. I think the serum is a lighter version.

iloveweetos Tue 06-Aug-13 19:51:55

I tried the foundation and broke out. So if your skin is sensitive or acne prone be careful

helloeverything Tue 06-Aug-13 21:20:28

I'll start off with the normal foundation then. Thanks for your replies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now