Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish...you NEED this in your life

(109 Posts)
Pantone363 Tue 06-Aug-13 15:26:12

Have been battling hormonal, spotty, dry, oily patches skin for a year.

Starting dianette 4 months ago so no new 'active' spots, but a few crops of small pimples that never went anywhere, lots of dry patches and a really oily chin/nose.

Started Liz Earles stuff two weeks ago after I got collared by a shop girl on pay day hmm and it is AMAZING.

I used it and waited for the usual itching/dry/burning bits...nothing. It removed all my makeup (even MAC liquid liner which is a bitch to remove). I've had 3 compliments...my ex rather charmingly asked if I was "knocked up" hmm because I was all glowy...small crops of spots are GONE.

Buy it buy it buy it. I paid £15 ish for the big bottle and 2 muslin cloths. One pump is more than enough.

Shitsinger Fri 09-Aug-13 12:55:37

Arisbottle
I got huge red painful lumps under the skin when using the OCM and LE .
It took months for my skin to clear up and I swapped to a gentle cream cleanser and a muslin - very gentle ,no massage just gently apply cream, leave a minute or so and use warm water/muslin to remove.
I discussed with my eyebrow lady and she had the same problem - some skin is very sensitive to massage and the result is over production of sebum ,which blocks the oil glands and produces the red lumps.
Pregnancy hormones can make this worse.
Go gentle !

Shitsinger Fri 09-Aug-13 12:56:44

Congratulations BTW !

Arisbottle Fri 09-Aug-13 13:01:37

Thanks Shitsinger

Arisbottle Fri 09-Aug-13 13:02:01

Did you keep oil cleansing as well.

Shitsinger Fri 09-Aug-13 13:53:45

NO!
It wrecked my skin.

Arisbottle Fri 09-Aug-13 13:57:02

I have always used skin oil before bed and had no problems and so I thought oil cleansing would work for me.

Accentuatethepositive Fri 09-Aug-13 14:43:47

Thanks jemima that's good to know! Will try it!

valiumredhead Fri 09-Aug-13 16:22:58

Oil cleaning method was shit for me first time in my life I've ever had spots!

valiumredhead Fri 09-Aug-13 16:23:45

Are you using Liz Earle AND oil cleaning because both would be massive over load, you need to do one or the other.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now