OK so I bought THAT dress from HoF, love it, now I just need....

(13 Posts)

i bought THAT dress too and after missing the courier a million times i finally got it yesterday - and it's lovely on.

i'm not sure what jewellery to wear with it either - i'm thinking silver. I have black high heeled very strappy sandals that will look nice with it.

I think big bracelet and earrings would be fab with it to be honest. Doesn't necessarily need a necklace

MrsCR Tue 06-Aug-13 16:52:15

I am so pleased with it euphemia, so happy I checked the style and beauty board that day!!

I couldn't find anything I liked, had even looked in HoF Oxford St. and not found anything so was well chuffed

Just need suggestions now for the finishing touches....Please!

Euphemia France Tue 06-Aug-13 15:23:01

I bought the dress too, so watching with interest! smile

MrsCR Tue 06-Aug-13 15:00:09

Hurah! So its not just me! I have never found one that suits - they just sit funny and never quite look right!

Bracelets it is then. Big is good!

Keztrel Tue 06-Aug-13 14:44:40

MrsCR I'm quite broad shouldered too and have come to accept that no necklaces look good on me. I always feel weird in them, even if I love them, iyswim. I just do big bracelets, pretty clutch bag, good shoes etc instead.

MrsCR Tue 06-Aug-13 14:40:52

Sorry for delay - shoe size 6 in heels budget for shoes and jewellery £100

I am particularly bad at necklaces, am quite broad shouldered and they only ever seem to draw focus to that :0( would love to wear one though

Keztrel Tue 06-Aug-13 14:32:49

What a lovely dress!

MrsLettuce Netherlands Tue 06-Aug-13 14:23:07

Approximate budget? Shoe size (for the sales)?

MyNameIsSuz Tue 06-Aug-13 10:46:05

I would probably do gold accessories, just some simple heels and a big statement necklace.

MrsCR Mon 05-Aug-13 21:13:38

does that work?

\its the teal one

MrsCR Mon 05-Aug-13 21:13:10
Chubbymomie2012 Mon 05-Aug-13 21:10:14

I can't get the link to work.

MrsCR Mon 05-Aug-13 21:08:58

the dress

Please please please help with the shoes and accessories!!

I have bought it for a special party I am throwing in a few weeks time.

I am 34 and the dress is elegant, tho a little plain and grown up so i wanna go a little crazy with the shoes/ find a contrasting colour

I am rubbish with accessorising and only own a black and nude pair of heels

make me look stunning!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now