How much on average do you spend on your everyday handbags?

(303 Posts)
Bumblequeen Sat 03-Aug-13 13:03:59

I tend to buy non leather handbags for £30-£40. Now in my late 30's I would rather invest in leather bags that look better and last longer.

I have a friend who only wears designer bags and they always look so classy. She has at least 15 though.

bunnymother Sat 05-Oct-13 06:39:37

This last post read like an ad. I have reported it.

scarlet76 Sat 05-Oct-13 07:11:17

I'm in austerity measures at present ;-)
I've bought 2 bags this Autumn: A boden leather satchel type bag which I got with stacked discount codes for around £50 and a Cath Kidston bird print oil cloth bag that has handles and a longer across body strap. Also around £50. I often lust after Mulberry but reviews on here put me off which is just as well being as I'm on a spending ban!!

bunnymother Sat 05-Oct-13 08:18:57

Last night, I bought a coated canvas bag from a souvenir/china shop on Regent St. It was from the V&A (think "winter floral" print) and was reduced to £10. It will be used for snacks / other crap the DCs cart about and will hang off the pram, but I think my transformation into daggy, stingy mummy is almost complete. Dear, dear me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now