Crepe Expectations

(1001 Posts)
Cremolafoam Sat 03-Aug-13 07:32:19

Will this do?smile

rubyrubyruby Mon 19-Aug-13 19:57:25

I am grin

Before the 20th I will be moving house and training for new job role - I will need it!

rubyrubyruby Mon 19-Aug-13 19:58:22

I hope Strops can make it

rubyrubyruby Mon 19-Aug-13 20:04:12

wilbur - are you up for it ?

beachyhead Mon 19-Aug-13 20:13:43

I'll be there Crem... I'm booking my hotel tomorrowsmile

MrsSchadenfreude Mon 19-Aug-13 20:21:13

It will happen. smile

And this will happen too: winewinewinewinewinewinewinewine

Cremolafoam Mon 19-Aug-13 20:21:22

Excellent excellent . Think I'm going to come for the whole weekend. What bliss to have 3 days toute seule.

Cremolafoam Mon 19-Aug-13 20:48:42

I am BOOKED. I will be there!
Q. Excited.smile

Nothing to wear
Nothing to wear .......confused

CointreauVersial Mon 19-Aug-13 21:39:48

Yay Crem! Flight booked!!

We did agree on the 27th, didn't we? (only joking grin).

First day back at work today.....not too bad, but I'm counting the days until my next break. We are currently debating the possibility of going to Ireland for Christmas, which makes me tired just thinking about it.

Stropperella Mon 19-Aug-13 22:03:41

Yo crepeys! The 20th, eh? Not sure, I shall get back to you on that one. Will do my best to sort something out. Dd is home tomorrow night, so D's is making the most of the time she's not here by having yet another friend round for a sleepover in her room (she has a massive room and his is minute). So the 8 yr olds are having a disco upstairs. Meanwhile, dh has his band mates for a practice and beer in the dining room. It's a bit ...loud.
Dh got over-excited when my Lakeland order was delivered yesterday and spent 4.5 hours deep-cleaning the kitchen. I know. I do realise that whatever perfect storm occurred in his brain, it's never likely to happen again. But I don't think the kitchen has ever been that clean.

Cremolafoam Mon 19-Aug-13 22:41:26

cv DONT GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK. grinMy nerves are shot as it is.
sorting out accommodation as we speak.

Cremolafoam Mon 19-Aug-13 22:45:42

Stropps Do Come!

Hattymattie can we not persuade you onto The Eurostar ???

Blackduck Tue 20-Aug-13 06:09:52

Stropps you have to come (wheedles)

I owe Ruby and BTM a drink so will do what I can.....

I think Cremo is getting over excited which can only led to severe disappointment when she finally meets us (well me anyway) smile

Currently full of cold and not happy.

bigTillyMint Tue 20-Aug-13 06:46:33

Disappointment, BD? There is nothing disappointing about meeting all of us! Stropps and BD, you HAV
Will scrawl the date large on the calendarsmile

On train home from Gatwick after night flight on impossibly uncomfortable seats with no legroom. Still, the holiday was good despite the DCs best efforts smile

bigTillyMint Tue 20-Aug-13 06:47:59

confused That should have said Stropps and BD you HAVE to come! Obvs!

QueenQueenie Tue 20-Aug-13 08:51:27

You so do Stropps and BD!

Cremolafoam Tue 20-Aug-13 09:47:51

I am over excited , not least because its a last ditched attempt at a ' holiday' this yeargrin
I will not be in anyway disappointed with anyone. It's much more likely that no one will be able to understand my Norn iron accent and will look at me like confused all evening. One daquiri and ill be incomprehensible . grin

rubyrubyruby Tue 20-Aug-13 10:18:16

grin what time do you arrive Crem and where?

Cremolafoam Tue 20-Aug-13 10:30:40

Hey ruby
Gatwick approx 3pm
Then travelling to friend of friend's granny flat in Camberwell.smile

bigTillyMint Tue 20-Aug-13 11:30:50

Cremo, I remember having a young NI student teacher taking my class one year. He had great class control as they couldn't understand a word he said and he just shouted louder when they looked non-plussedgrin
And Cremo, you will be staying near me - my bus will pass through Camberwell, so we could travel together if you like?

Am feeling a bit knackered - a night flight on cattle-class is not the most relaxing journey. Still, only eleventy million loads of washing to get through!

Cremolafoam Tue 20-Aug-13 11:34:42

Would that be the 68 bus BTM .?
Or similar from Camberwell green to Waterloo .
Sound like a plan grin

Cremolafoam Tue 20-Aug-13 11:36:44

Yes shouting loudly is a very NI technique . CF flag protests / Ian Paisley/ Eamon Holmes/ Patrick keiltyblush

bigTillyMint Tue 20-Aug-13 13:29:29

Well, the 176 goes from my house to Waterloo via Camberwell, or I can changesmile

grin He was a nice young man, and has continued to teach in our borough for nearly 20 years nowsmile

Cremolafoam Tue 20-Aug-13 13:43:42

176 looks good BTM !
Will organise later ongrin

bigTillyMint Tue 20-Aug-13 17:23:43

this is where we went for cocktails last time - 2 for 1 5-7pm wink

MrsSchadenfreude Tue 20-Aug-13 17:35:54

The South London Posse out in force then? grin

If we have cocktails, please don't let me near anything with tequila in it, as it makes me vomit copiously. Even if I beg you for a slammer, ignore me and snatch it away.

I will be coming in on the 59 from Lambeff, or more likely walking.

This thread is not accepting new messages.