ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Is it just me?

(32 Posts)
loopyloou Thu 01-Aug-13 16:32:37

... Or does everyone else also wear just black skirts/trousers for work?

There must be some lovely skirts suitable for work, so why do I only have black ones in my wardrobe?

I know I'm not very adventurous, but I honestly never see smart skirts in other colours that I deem suitable for work. Apart from a link to a nice rust one here on S&B.

Loopy if you suffer from psoriasis, you may be interested in the lovely Helen's blog here - she gives great advice on dressing with the condition.

I agree about the black trousers/skirt thing. It is rife in my work place. I try very hard to have a colourful work wardrobe, and I have quite a lot of printed/patterned pencil skirts. I do find dresses a little easier than separates though - no need to coordinate!

loopyloou Fri 02-Aug-13 08:08:48

Thanks Amber, that's very interesting.

I struggle to find dresses that look smart enough that I like and can afford tbh. My budget won't stretch to £80 a dress when I need a couple at least. I might take a look at ASOS though.

Just seen this on the Zara site. Looks lovely.

And this

And another leopard one

loopyloou Fri 02-Aug-13 15:22:49

Thanks Remus, I love the red one!

loopyloou Fri 02-Aug-13 20:11:10

I've just ordered this top

www.phase-eight.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion//Christina-Sleeveless-Fixed-Wrap-Top/301302055?colour=white

smile

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now