Anyone got a Boden code for more than 10%? Please

(16 Posts)

It's the hottest day of the year and I'm considering ordering the dcs winter coats.

shaggyrogers Thu 01-Aug-13 16:20:04

A995 for 15%, free delivery and returns might still be working.

Thank you.
Anyone got a 20% kicking around?

DramaAlpaca Thu 01-Aug-13 16:24:35

A995 worked for me yesterday. Couldn't find a 20% one anywhere.

LadyMilfordHaven Thu 01-Aug-13 17:34:11

weirdo

dexter73 Thu 01-Aug-13 18:41:54

Lady MH - wasn't it you who was telling us to buy our Tesco rain coats on the hottest day of the year?

LadyMilfordHaven Thu 01-Aug-13 20:17:45

lol

yes but shopping is an old mate of mine lets slag her off wink

I am indeed mental. I like to be prepared smile

LadyMilfordHaven Thu 01-Aug-13 20:32:50

grin
did you order?

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 01-Aug-13 20:46:05

Shopping - what did you wear to the wedding that you were contemplating a sari for in the end?

I also ordered a winter coat this week, but it was raining then.

LadyMilfordHaven Thu 01-Aug-13 20:47:19

she looked really nice CB - texted me a pic. although said she sweated like a hoss

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 01-Aug-13 20:53:41

Oh I'm glad smile - that she looked nice that is, not that she sweated.

Oh had a quick look in m&s today at the new collections - that red leather jacket is surprisingly nice. Also nice cashmere jumpers for £65.

But a lot of tat as well.

I wore a raspberry pink phase 8 dress, sort of 50's style. Am currently fat though so it looked a bit booby. I wore another phase 8 dress to the royal opera house bit - black maxi dress, felt very glam. My mum lent my my grandma's 1950's rhinestone bling which made it feel special. Less successful were my sparkly silver shoes - feet swelled in the heat and my feet looked like Miss Piggy's trotters! Luckily the fabulous bride had a big bucket of pretty pink flip flops with a sign saying 'ditch your heels and put on some dancing shoes' on. Saved the day.
Haven't bought coats. Need a bigger discount so that dh doesn't moan.

LadyMilfordHaven Thu 01-Aug-13 21:23:08

you looked nice in the red thing you nob

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 01-Aug-13 21:25:07

Sounds like you looked gorgeous!

I had to rush out and buy a black mankini type affair to squash my waist enough to be able to fasten the dress blush
Was surprisingly comfy tho

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now