Change your life product

(70 Posts)
PlatinumStart Fri 26-Jul-13 09:33:37

I know there are plenty of favourite products threads but what is your number 1, better than any of the competition can't live without favourite.

I fancy a but of a change/splurge so am after recommendations.

SofaCanary Fri 26-Jul-13 10:43:58

The Amazon keratin hair smoothing kit - my once frizzy haystack has been transformed in to big swishy waves.

A truly life changing product for the crappy haired.

FunnyLittleFrog Fri 26-Jul-13 10:53:04

Babyliss big hair.

Hair changing, if not quite life changing!

Leviticus Fri 26-Jul-13 10:56:16

GHDs probably.

lubeybooby Fri 26-Jul-13 11:02:23

touche veloutee

ordinary kohl eyeliner - having tried millions of waterproof ones and gels and pens etc I cam back to this.

yerwan Fri 26-Jul-13 11:09:31

Sally Henson leg make up means I can take the bluish colour of my legs and cover up small veins without looking like an oompaloompa

mrspaddy Fri 26-Jul-13 11:13:42

Recently discovered HD Brow kit (foxy).. love it. It has changed my make up routine. Worth the money.. shapes your face.

StepAwayFromTheEcclesCakes Fri 26-Jul-13 11:49:42

another one for keratin hair smoothing kit truly a miracle product for me.

PlatinumStart Fri 26-Jul-13 11:56:37

Babyliss big hair is on my list smile

My hair is quite fine so GHDs dont do much for me...I wonder if the keratin would work. I can't risk anything that might make my hair lank

PaulSmenis Fri 26-Jul-13 12:29:44

Weleda birch cellulite oil. I don't rate their other stuff much, but this is excellent. You are meant to body brush, shower and then massage it in. I've tried the body brushing and other treatments, but this one has made a huge difference.

InMyShreddies Fri 26-Jul-13 12:38:34

Coconut oil.

My hair actually grows past my shoulders now, despite me murdering it with bleach and GhDs it has forgiven me thanks to a weekly slathering in the stuff!

valiumredhead Fri 26-Jul-13 12:43:25

Bare minerals foundation and concealer.

dirtyface Fri 26-Jul-13 12:48:45

coconut oil

for the Oil Cleansing method, as a body and face moisturiser, and as an overnight hair conditioner

i absolutely swear by it and am not being big headed but am 33 and often get complimented on my great skin and its ONLY since using it i have ever had great skin grin

ggirl Fri 26-Jul-13 12:49:47

Bravura's dermaflannel

mrspaddy Fri 26-Jul-13 13:02:50

Another one is Max factor Powder... granny stuff.. but it is brill. Big Hair on my list too.

IsaacCox Fri 26-Jul-13 13:18:48

Estee Lauder double wear foundation. It makes my skin look flawless.

PlatinumStart Fri 26-Jul-13 13:51:17

isaac I love double wear light for coverage and texture but the Colour is just not right for me unfortunately.

dirtyface - did it take a while for your skin to adjust to OCM? My skin has recently got oilier and I'm looking for a new skin care regime but can't face something that initially makes me look shite

missbopeep Fri 26-Jul-13 15:38:26

can anything out of a bottle change your life? hmm

If I had to choose 1 only it would be a sun block- Clinique City Block which I've used for over 20 years and have no wrinkles ( now mid 50s) which I put down to using it 365 days a year.

PlatinumStart Fri 26-Jul-13 16:04:01

missbopeep really? They can't? I'm utterly distraught to learn that my life will now continue along the same path, unchanged by the purchase of these miracle products.

I'm sorry you did not appreciate the lighthearted nature of my post hmm < back atcha!

Keztrel Fri 26-Jul-13 16:18:40

Ghd ceramic barrel brush means I can blow dry my curly frizzy hair smooth vv easily

Clarins multi active day cream. My perfect moisturiser for glowy skin.

But number 1 world's best product for me, cos my nails are always painted, is nails inc Albert bridge topcoat. You just can't mess up your nails if you use this, either while you're painting them because it corrects all mistakes, or afterwards cos they last a week with no chips.

valiumredhead Fri 26-Jul-13 18:02:03

Oooo ghd brushes sound good!

Mendi Sat 27-Jul-13 11:11:10

Where do you buy coconut oil?

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 27-Jul-13 11:12:29

botox

NotAroundTheEyes Sat 27-Jul-13 11:27:11

Bare Minerals. A, lifetime of endlessly spending money on make up that doesn't suit me and feeling shit about my complexion is officially over. Hurrah!grin

EarlyIntheMorning Sat 27-Jul-13 11:32:22

Parlux hairdrier

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now