Another former "A-cup" has been converted!

(629 Posts)
KatyTheCleaningLady Thu 18-Jul-13 02:08:08

I finally clicked on one of the bra threads and was shocked to hear that there's only ever been one true A-cup on here.

I have always thought of myself as a 36A. But, I tried the measuring thing and got 35" X 38".

Could I really be a 34C??

Well, I tried one on at Asda, and it fit much better than I would have ever imagined. It was a little tighter than I'd like, but the cups were perfect. A 36C wasn't as smooth a fit. I didn't have time to try on other styles. But, when I get the chance, I am going to find a bra that is suitable in a 36C.

moonbug4 Thu 08-Aug-13 22:47:21

Thank you for the quick response sorrelforbes, I'm off to google now! I've got a Bravissimo near me, do you think it's worth going for visit? I would never dreamed of going there before, with my AA measurements! I know it's been said before, but this thread has truly been a revelation!

SorrelForbes Thu 08-Aug-13 22:59:24

Oh definitely go to Bravissimo. Book a fitting and enjoy!

Last week I was staying with my sister who I am sure has been wearing the same bra size for about 30 years... despite her NOT being the curvy voluptuous girl she was as a teenager!

She is a size 8 and still wearing 34C that she was measured as in about 1980! I am a generous (ie Wallis not Primark grin) 14 and in a 34DD thanks to this thread.. and I am far far larger than her for back size!

Can't tell her though, as she is my bossy older sister and would just tell me (as usual) that I am talking rubbish. Hence why I only see her once a year or so!

moonbug4 Fri 09-Aug-13 22:19:29

Just back from a successful shopping trip with 2 perfectly fitting Calvin Klein bras in a 30C! Slightly outside the range SorrelForbes suggested but definitely not a A/AA cup anymore grin. Thank you MN bra gurus, keep up the good work!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now