I only have £100 to get holiday wardrobe for me, 3 year old and a baby. Anyone point me in the right direction?

(30 Posts)
FoxyRevenger Wed 17-Jul-13 21:22:02

So we're going to Spain next month; basically we can't afford it but family are paying for us to go with them.

We have £100 to spend on clothes - and that means full holiday wardrobe for me, a 3 year old girl and a 1 year old boy.

Where do we reckon I can get the most for my money? Primark? It doesn't have to be quality, it can all get dumped after the holiday as they won't fit into it next summer anyway.

Anyone got any great ideas!

FoxyRevenger Thu 18-Jul-13 13:26:25

Wooohoo! I just got a skirt for me, shorts for DS, 2 pairs of shorts and 2 dresses for DD...all for £10.90

You are all angels!

PS: that Christmas bargains thread RULES smile

BornToFolk Thu 18-Jul-13 13:34:02

Good shopping Foxy!

I agree with not taking too much. I always overpack for holidays and then spend the whole time in a swimming costume and dress!

Jacksterbear Thu 18-Jul-13 13:59:18

Wow that's good work foxy! Happy holiday. smile

OhDearNigel Thu 18-Jul-13 14:05:42

ebay for the kids clothes - you can get bundles of clothes in the appropriate sizes at ridiculous prices.

If you're getting swim stuff, I recommend sports direct, great swim suits, accessories, and swim shoes (better for feet than sandals).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now