Toast archive sale has started :-)

(48 Posts)
Ujjayi Mon 15-Jul-13 11:01:46

But you need to be quick - at least 3 items were taken from my basket before I had chance to check out.

archive sale

RoooneyMara Sun 21-Jul-13 07:39:26

Hiya, they were about £43 I think? Yes just looked, 43. If you are interested then I can send them to you for about 7 I reckon - so 50 would cover it.

They are beautiful, but very long. Very long. And fairly narrow - they don't fit me terribly well. I have got another pair of Chies and they fit perfectly but these are about an inch past my toes and the toe strap is very near the end, if that makes sense, so I'm afraid I'd trip on them - but you are welcome to them if you want to take a chance!

Everyone's feet are different..smile

PM me if you like, and we can go from there. If not let me know and I'll bung them on ebay for anyone else who missed out. (so would be good to know by this evening)

herecomesthsun Sat 20-Jul-13 23:22:41

Are they these? they look good! so, yes, I'd be interested! (am size 42)

herecomesthsun Sat 20-Jul-13 23:18:52

Rooney Mara, I am interested in the sandals (but not sure which ones they are!) I love the idea of having some Chie Mihara shoes. how much are they?

JazzDalek Sat 20-Jul-13 20:43:07

I'm very interested Tweet but can't seem to figure out how to PM you as can't click on your name confused can you PM me?

Tweet2tweet Sat 20-Jul-13 20:26:08

Jazz- I'd say they are a small 12 and kind of between and straight leg and skinny on me. Just PM me if you are interested.

RoooneyMara Sat 20-Jul-13 08:05:55

Oh Pixie I am really pleased for you smile

If anyone wanted the Chie Mihara sandals, the ones with the little silver bows on the front, I have some in a 42 that don't suit me - they're going back too unless there's anyone on here who is interested.

JazzDalek Fri 19-Jul-13 20:54:25

Oooh might be Tweet2tweet ...would you say they are true to size / large / small fitting? More of a straight leg or a skinny?

Tweet2tweet Fri 19-Jul-13 19:54:37

I receivd slim fit jeans in indigo, size 12, were £20. They aren't a good fit on me, though very good quality. I plan to send back n Monday, unless anyone interested?....

Pixiepie Fri 19-Jul-13 17:39:08

My order was all great smile Lovely jersey dresses. Imari dress in a gorgeous blue lovely stretch jersey bamboo could have got away with the 10tbh though. Think the colour was ultramarine. Its beautiful. Love love love the florent stripe dress. Gorgeous colour combo. Material a bit thin but fine with a slip under it. Also got my boden dress in the sale and its absolutely fantastic smile Fits like a dream!!

RoooneyMara Fri 19-Jul-13 13:26:41

Ooh I got the Pascale shoes too...they are such a lovely fit! I'm amazed.

Right well I'm sending back the sun dress I got, Marianne I think it's called in a 10. I just don't like the colours (zoom wasn't working when I ordered it!)

If anyone wants it let me know.

Ujjayi Thu 18-Jul-13 23:29:16

The harem jumpsuit arrived today. It looks bloody awful! I love harem pants but these look like a huge saggy nappy!

On the plus side the £2 cushion cover is lovely smile

MadameOvary Thu 18-Jul-13 23:03:53

Giant washcloths are £5 again, they are great, I got loads last time. Would recommend. About the size of a hand towel.

herecomesthsun Thu 18-Jul-13 20:35:00

I got some brilliant shoes - Pascale heel, £50 from £175. However, the trousers and jackets I ordered are far far too big (!). I am wondering whether to pack them up or have a jolly excursion to one of their shops

Trumpton Thu 18-Jul-13 12:41:04

Now you tell me ! grin

JazzDalek Thu 18-Jul-13 12:39:05

Loads of those churidar ended up on Ebay, they were £5 in the last sale too.

SilverSixpence Thu 18-Jul-13 12:32:10

got my order today. I LOVE the Mono coat - classic, fits well and will work with my other clothes.

The red bamboo maxi skirt - it is a proper, pillar box red. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to wear it much, but it is very comfortable so will be keeping it. The other one I bought to give to my sister but if she doesn't want it I will be back.

Trumpton I bought a pair of churidars in the sale last year and still haven't worn them!

Trumpton Thu 18-Jul-13 12:13:45

Hmm . Bit disappointed tbh. Trousers are really naff. Like thin pj ones and ver long. They are going back even reduced to £5 they are over priced !
No tunic dress but as I picked one up in our agency shop bnwt yesterday I don't mind.
Narrow brim Panama hat is a keeper and swimsuit looks ok.

So 3 prs large churdar trousers (2x chambray 1x navy )at £5 each going spare . But hand on heart could not recommend them .

SilverSixpence Thu 18-Jul-13 00:51:41

I love the Toast archive sales, never buy anything from them except in the sale. Bought two of the red maxi skirt/dresses as they were such a great price and I wear the teal one I bought to death. Also the mono coat which I really really wanted last year but it sold out.

MadameOvary Thu 18-Jul-13 00:26:32

This waffle blanket is £10 reduced from £49 and it's wool. They also have the chai glasses reduced from £29 to £5.

Oldandcobwebby Wed 17-Jul-13 23:58:45

Passing the Toast shop in Llandeilo, Mrs Oldandcobwebby and I were both genuinely amazed to discover that it was a "proper" shop, not a junk shop. I honestly don't know when I've seen a bigger pile of overpriced tat in all my born days.

HollaAtMeBaby Wed 17-Jul-13 23:31:54

Fuck! I miss this EVERY TIME sad

If anyone's bought a Mei robe and now doesn't want it... PM me?

Pixiepie Wed 17-Jul-13 23:01:56

Dont worry ! Glad you sorted your order out. I was on there again this morning. Had to stop myself ordering stuff as i dont really need anything else tbh. Was on ebay and saw the dress i had ordered from Boden ggrrr..although in all fairness it was the same price as id paid but they had it in blue which i probably would have preferred but it was over £40 on the boden site. Always worth checking on ebay at the time of the Boden sale. I bought a dress from there brand new [Breezy beach dress in multi- had it on today and it felt great!!!] at a fraction of what they were selling it in the sale!!!

RoooneyMara Wed 17-Jul-13 13:29:44

Oh Pixie! sorry I missed your posts, thanks ever so much...will go and look at those! flowers

RoooneyMara Wed 17-Jul-13 13:28:32

Ok first two have arrived, the beaded flip flops are gorgeous and I usually hate flip flops. The red and green pointy shoes are also beautiful. Gold pumps are ace and the Welsh blanket is a nice colour but is kind of stiff? I think it's meant to be a rug as in floor, not blanket iyswim. and it isn't very big.

So that might be going back.

cardoon Wed 17-Jul-13 07:19:41

Tiglette, could you let us know what that cream jacket is like when it arrives?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now