Recommend me a handbag

(15 Posts)

I have a beautiful dark tan Coach bag that I use every day but it doesn't fit my diary which is driving me crazy. I need a bigger bag! I'm skint at the mo but willing to save in order to get something of similarly good quality. I'd say £250 would probably have to be my max. I prefer neutral colours that can go with everything and I don't mind whether it's structured or not as long as it's not tooooo heavy. Any ideas? TIA!

Cheesymonster Tue 09-Jul-13 15:22:43

I have this by Oushka and I love it

That is lovely-and quite a bargain too...

EagleRay Tue 09-Jul-13 15:52:23

Another vote here for oushka bags! I got one off eBay and it's lovely. Teensy bit heavy (although may just be the one I've got) and the lining is really pretty too.

Allthingspretty Tue 09-Jul-13 16:11:06

Browse TK Maxx online and instore

madammecholet Tue 09-Jul-13 17:51:31

these Peony & Moore ones look gorgeous.. got the Mariella but like the soft leather on this one..

MooMinCow Tue 09-Jul-13 18:02:00

I got this bag from Banana Republic on Saturday. Mine is a lovely mustard yellow pebbly leather and was only £37.49! (They had 25% extra off all sale)

I went to the Regent Street store, they had loads of larger 'work' bags reduced. I'm really impressed with their bags, all real leather, great quality/detailing and lined with lots of pockets (one even had a padded inner pocket for iPad etc)

Oh wow, I love everything on that Peony and Moore site! Like the BR one too...

MooMinCow Tue 09-Jul-13 22:48:45

here's the one with the padded laptop pocket

MooMin that's brilliant-absolutely perfect. I want the black (not in the sale of course-dammit!) or the beige-y colour I think. Thanks so much!

MooMinCow Wed 10-Jul-13 06:45:04

Report back if you get hold of one please? grin

Will do!

Have ordered the yellowy-cream one that's on sale on the UK website-so was the black one but I was taken by the cream! It's down to £89.99 and I also got 15% off through signing up for emails, 7% cash back through Quidco and free delivery! All told it'll be just over £70. I can't wait for it to arrive!

MooMinCow Wed 10-Jul-13 19:46:14

Fab! Fingers crossed it fits the bill!

It's arrived (that was quick!) and is gorgeous-massive in that it has a slot for a laptop plus loads of other pockets and is really deep but hangs nicely and doesn't feel like I'm lugging around a suitcase! Am so chuffed. Thanks again MooMinCow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now