Where do all you busty ladies shop..?

(29 Posts)
Scarletohello Sun 07-Jul-13 22:00:23

My boobs are the bane of my life! Am size 14 but 34 G boobs. So many ' fashionable' clothes don't suit me and over the years I've come to terms with this but I find clothes shopping so depressing. Even Pepperberry which I thought was a great idea are crap. Hideous clothes and really just bigger versions of the usual fashions. WHICH ARE DESIGNED FOR A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BODY SHAPE..!!

What do other busty women do...?

notapizzaeater Mon 08-Jul-13 22:53:11

Horrid, don't think I'll be rushing To have a look ..... Was very excited when I read about it hmm

Dollydowser Mon 08-Jul-13 23:57:46

A few odd bits from Pepperberry, agree that they sound like the answer to my dreams, but fail to live up to expectation.

I buy mainly from Boden, occasionally Coast. BiuBiu have been recommended for shirts, I've seen a few bloggers review them and been very pleased.

messybedhead Tue 09-Jul-13 00:30:39

I've bought a variety of dresses from Apricot. They have a concession in New Look but also their own shop.

Stretchy, roomy, not too low cut for work (am a teacher!). Not the height of fashion either but I feel comfortable in them, which is really important.

ShoeWhore Tue 09-Jul-13 16:00:24

I got two great dresses from Pepperberry last year - cotton and fit me perfectly and really flattering. Not seen anything half as nice this summer though and have never found a decent top there either.

I am so struggling with summer tops. Just can't find any nice ones!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now