KLAXON: Boden Sale underway

(13 Posts)
JennySense Sun 07-Jul-13 13:42:56

Not much for me - a top, a blazer and a bag
Bought some dresses for DD

QuiteOldGal Sun 07-Jul-13 14:18:27

Doesn't look much better than the recent discounts and I do dislike having to pay postage, because it means buying a few things to make it worth it.

I don't think I"m going to rush into anything. The more garish colours seem to have the biggest reductions. I may get some spring and summer chinos though when there are further reductions.

QuiteOldGal Sun 07-Jul-13 14:22:18

I think everyones watching Wimbledon or out in the sunshine. Sale doesn't normally start this early.

mirpuppet Sun 07-Jul-13 14:33:04

Just took a quick look at dresses. The discounts are pathetic. I will wait perhaps forever a week or two when the real sale starts.

CharlotteBronteSaurus Sun 07-Jul-13 14:39:24

i've ordered a blazer, 2 tops, and 3 dresses for work, but will only be keeping the best of each, if any. the agree the discounts are a bit rubbish though

rubylovesshopping Sun 07-Jul-13 15:49:28

Not impressed by rubbish discounts anything I had earmarked had a measly 15% off, shall wait for better discounts.

SoupDragon Sun 07-Jul-13 17:26:12

I looked and couldn't be arsed to buy anything or look any further than about 3 categories.

slalomsuki Sun 07-Jul-13 18:28:18

I ordered a few sleeveless tops for holiday and a cardigan for work which is great and this is the third colour I have. Trousers were off and shoes are too expensive still. Don't do dresses and skirts.

Tweet2tweet Sun 07-Jul-13 19:15:08

Beware, small print now says only 7days for refund on sales stuff and may take up to two weeks to arrive.

Discounts are rubbish, waiting for 75% off...

rubylovesshopping Sun 07-Jul-13 20:53:17

Tweet it's 7 days from receipt of the parcel and that's for a refund the year long returns still applies if you have a credit.

EliotNess Sun 07-Jul-13 21:14:45

i like those neon pink sandals
sily price still though - can get tesco leather ones for less - like these beauts i wore to great acclaim yest
www.clothingattesco.com/all-shoes/f+f-colour-block-toe-post-sandals/invt/bk312254/

CharlotteBronteSaurus Tue 09-Jul-13 18:04:21

jeez, i forgot about the vanity sizing.

my delivery arrived, but it's all going back for "size 10s"

the Marcy top and newquay dress are lovely though.

Orianne Tue 09-Jul-13 18:21:12

I've bought a vest top and a grey striped maxi dress. I already have the maxi dress in a different colour and love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now