I'm looking for some navy shoes and can't find any that match the shoe in my head

(11 Posts)
ZuleikaJambiere Fri 05-Jul-13 12:48:20

I'd like a pair of flat navy shoes, ballet shoe types. It started as a need to fill a gap in my shoe collection (sounds vast, it's not) and has now become an obsession as I can't find the right pair!

I'd quite like some with pointed toes, but rounded toes would be ok. I don't wait froths and frills etc

Something like this would be perfect, if only they were navy. Have you seen what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

ZuleikaJambiere Fri 05-Jul-13 12:51:02

Sorry, I think that link failed. try again

If this doesn't work, it's the Guide Ballet Pumps by Jones the Bootmaker

rubylovesshopping Fri 05-Jul-13 13:32:52

Not pointed toes but I have several pairs of the Sam edelman felicia pumps as v comfy and they do navy ones too.

twointhemorning Fri 05-Jul-13 14:25:57

I have these Naturalizer ones in patent navy: www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Naturalizer+Vision+Naturalizer+Shoes/180636751,default,pd.html
The tassels might be a bit too fussy.

Or try searching on Amazon for ballet flats and then select blue as a colour filter.

LaTrucha Fri 05-Jul-13 15:32:46

Ballet Flats

pointed toe

They have lots of other blue shoes too that might do you.

ZuleikaJambiere Fri 05-Jul-13 17:26:56

Thanks for the suggestions - especially Amazon, I have never thought to look for shoes there, and they have them by the gazillion!

alltoomuchrightnow Sat 06-Jul-13 02:12:54

Not pumps, but I adore my new navy leather & pvc brogues from &otherstories

WeAreSix Sat 06-Jul-13 19:46:37

I thought of this thread today when I saw these in Next

Not sure if they fit the bill, but thought it was worth sharing.

ZuleikaJambiere Sun 07-Jul-13 22:52:34

I really like those Next ones Wearesix, almost perfect. But ... (there's always a but) are they suede? And if so, won't they go tatty really quickly? I always imagine suede shoes won't stand up to weather, scuffs etc

Curleyhazel Mon 08-Jul-13 00:06:37

http://www.clarks.co.uk/p/20353731. I have these in black and they are supremely comfortable.

WeAreSix Mon 08-Jul-13 06:12:14

Yes they're suede. Should be ok with a decent protector spray and suede brush.

And will keep you going while you look for the perfect pair grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now