Boots No 7 vouchers- any must haves?

(17 Posts)
Missbopeep Tue 02-Jul-13 09:38:47

Anything? Recently bought 2 lippies and quite like, but nothing else in make up, so thinking more along lines of skin and body care without having to add a fortune to the £5 and £3 vouchers.

valiumredhead Tue 02-Jul-13 12:04:29

The top coat is fantastic as is the base coat.

Lash Adapt mascara is amazing and prefer it after years of wearing MAx Factor Masterpiece.

The waterproof mascara is good too - Intense Volume, really stays put.

valiumredhead Tue 02-Jul-13 12:04:48

Sorry that's all make up!

Missbopeep Tue 02-Jul-13 15:17:16

I used their mascara for years and years then about 10 years gave up as thought was useless sad but happy to try again if good. I have tiny stumpy lashes and so far the only thing that works is Lancome Hypnose @ £22 or maybelline the Falsies.

The Hand Saviour is nice. It's like an exfoliator for your hands that you rub in and then rinse off. Leaves my hands baby soft

daimbardiva Tue 02-Jul-13 15:20:57

I like the Beautiful skin hot cloth cleanser, and the exfoliator. The wipes are useful when travelling (And £2 w voucher) and I like the gradual tan moisturiser too.

Scarletohello Tue 02-Jul-13 18:44:37

Great lipsticks, love the Divine one, but depends on what your colouring is, I'm pale and freckled so it really suits me. Their moisturiser and serum are good too.

madmomma Tue 02-Jul-13 22:56:25

they do this face protector suncream in factor 50 that's anti-darkspot. It's fabulous - it's the only facial factor 50 that doesn't feel claggy and awful on the skin. I will buy it forever and highly recommend.

I went in today and got chatting to a young lady. I said I was having problems with lines and blemishes under my eyes. She offered to demo something on me, and also try out some foundation on me. I ended up with under eye concealer and foundation ( buy one get one half price, and the voucher off on top), plus a skin primer ( counted as skin care so the £3 voucher). And she threw in a free serum.

Go in and chat.

CointreauVersial Thu 04-Jul-13 22:54:26

The Protect & Perfect range is all fab.

Essexgirlupnorth Thu 04-Jul-13 22:58:25

The eye make up remover they do is amazing usually buy that when there is a voucher

Boring I know but their pencil sharpener is the best eyeliner sharpener I've ever had, expensive for a sharpener but well worth or if you have a voucher

Solo Fri 05-Jul-13 00:13:41

Make up again, but their Intelligent Foundation. Brilliant!

Missbopeep Fri 05-Jul-13 07:18:31

Thanks all.

I've recently bought the Divine lippie and like it- along with Romantic so might just rebuy that.
Not keen on the foundation- bought one- can't recall name at the mo- the 'glowy one' Instant Radiance? But I am so pale that even Cameo is too pink/grey.

Will check out the sun screen, and eye make up remover.

valiumredhead Fri 05-Jul-13 07:49:52

YY to the sharpener!

Housewife2010 Fri 05-Jul-13 10:54:51

The sharpener is excellent.

newestbridearound Fri 05-Jul-13 11:42:16

I really like their make up brushes, I find that they are pretty good quality for the price especially with the vouchers. I also really like the hot cloth cleanser and the wipes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now