Bikini top with straps, not halterneck; bottoms just pants, not tied sides. Please

(12 Posts)
MichelleRouxJnr Sun 30-Jun-13 22:03:45

Hi
I really hope the S&B intelligentsia can help me...

I'm after a bikini that has over the shoulder straps (adjustable and removable a bonus).
Ideally, also bra sizings i.e. 36D rather than size 12.
It's got to be a bikini top, not a tankini (have plenty of those).

And...
Not as important - I'd like to buy 'matching' bottoms seperately and I'd like just pants! No tie sides. Not shorts or (god forbid) thong.

(Def <£50; ideally <£35!)

Thank you Thank you

Geordieminx Sun 30-Jun-13 22:07:20

Debenhams had loads at the weekend, by far the best choice. Next also. And strangely Asda Living had some very cheap ones, also by bra size

HRHwheezing Sun 30-Jun-13 22:08:31

Try m&s, they have a sale!

ChewingOnLifesGristle Sun 30-Jun-13 22:10:48

I have just ordered 3 tops from Figleaves (they have a sale atm)

ChewingOnLifesGristle Sun 30-Jun-13 22:13:38
MichelleRouxJnr Sun 30-Jun-13 22:15:39

Thank you.
I looked in Debenhams yesterday - but very quickly so will go to the bigger one for a proper look.
And I'll check M&S, Figleaves and Asda.

EliotNess Sun 30-Jun-13 22:21:10

Fantasie key west. Figleaves

MichelleRouxJnr Sun 30-Jun-13 22:45:12

Brill, thanks.
Just had a look at that link, Chewing - spot on. Thank you.
Figleaves do some lovely, affordable separates.

ChewingOnLifesGristle Sun 30-Jun-13 22:51:39

smile

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. Hoping the sizing is similar to M&S where I was recently measured up. Some bargains to be got there though atm for sure.

GobblersKnob Sun 30-Jun-13 23:22:15

I am always recommending Curvy Kate swimwear on here, it is amazing, so comfortable and flattering.

No-one ever takes me up on it but ho hey grin

mrsyattering Mon 01-Jul-13 00:20:54

Not a fan usually but I always used to go to bhsblush various styles of bottoms and tops and can buy mix and match. I haven't worn a bikini in four years though blush

ChewingOnLifesGristle Mon 01-Jul-13 10:24:47

Figleaves tops have arrived and all 3 are very good. I wouldn't say I have bikini body by a long shot sad but what the hell I need something for my holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now