What online shop do you purchase from, yet always seem to return.?

(58 Posts)
EliotNess Sun 30-Jun-13 15:51:49

And you can't break the chuffing habit ?

Eliza22 Mon 01-Jul-13 09:28:46

Also Hush. I guess I'm just not "willowy" enough. They sent me their idea of "large" and I looked like a sausage. I'm usually a 12 to 14 top and a 14-16 bottom. Typical pear shape. M&S I'm a 12-14 so, God knows what sizing HUSH is supposed to be! Oh and I'm 5ft 6".

GP hideous - appallingly bad quality in nasty, itchy fabrics that would self destruct if put anywhere near a naked flame - and all so long and shapeless.

HoneyandRum Tue 02-Jul-13 20:47:00

Boden. I never buy any of their stuff now, I don't know what I was thinking. It is so frumpy. J Crew is much better once you figure out what size you are (they flatter on the size). Although I did order a lot of stuff this year that got sent back, but mostly because I had to work out what size I was in their clothes.

HollaAtMeBaby Tue 02-Jul-13 22:23:40

ASOS. Looks great in photos but the fabrics are always really cheap/thin/shiny and the general quality is really poor.

DIddled Tue 02-Jul-13 23:02:13

Love Baukjen but agree with previous poster that it is made for willowy ladies and not pears like me. Sigh - won't give up tho' the catalogue is my guilty pleasure and I am exercising like a demon so one day hopefully..... I have the afore mentioned maxi dress- very very long and clingy , far too long to wear with converse as planned so it will be worn in winter with heeled ankle boots and a denim jacket a la Nigella...

SilverSixpence Tue 02-Jul-13 23:12:30

Toast. I'm a short person, why I keep buying their stylishly shapeless dresses I will never know. And those enormous boxes cost a fortune to return!

blueshoes Wed 03-Jul-13 00:08:30

Boden. Their clothes are too loose and does not hug my figure enough, even size 6 petite. I look frumpy.

jamaisjedors Wed 03-Jul-13 08:54:09

Agree about Asos - most of it is pretty bad quality when it has arrived.

Also agree about Boden, I have sent it all back this year and last, need to "unsubscribe" to the catalogues.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now