The best maternity jeans - nominations please

(26 Posts)
MortifiedAdams Sun 30-Jun-13 12:29:20

I was lucky enough to loan maternitywear from a friend last pg but this time round no one I know has been recently pg. I live in jeans, and usually buy the Primark £11 superskinnies. They are low rise, so I should manage til around 4/5 months (second bumbs show earlier im.told)

I quite liked tge style with the big bump.band for the last couple of months, but think the underbump style look better.

Im hoping to spend £50 max, but they will be worn most days!

Xiaoxiong Wed 03-Jul-13 12:30:36

I had 2 pairs of Gap jeans from last time round - they were great all through last pg, but the lack of quality is showing and one pair has just ripped in the thigh even though I'm thinner this pg than last time. Unimpressed as they've only had 6-7 months of wear in total.

Beano last time I ended up wearing sweater dresses as jumpers because my maternity tops weren't long enough by the end. I did have some of those bump tube things to bridge the gap earlier on, but after about 37 weeks they didn't stay up. Over the bump stuff was also no good as there just wasn't enough fabric to go all the way over and they always slid down. I did carry DS all "out" though, like a huge bowling ball down my top.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now