Swimsuit (not bikini) to cover bikini line please!

(13 Posts)
SnoopyLovesYou Sat 29-Jun-13 02:39:54

Swimdresses aren't ideal as its for actual swimming that I want it for. Don't want to confuse the lifeguards ;-)

timidviper Sat 29-Jun-13 01:35:41

What about a swimdress? I got a cheapie one that is quite retro and there are qute a few of them around this year.

SnoopyLovesYou Sat 29-Jun-13 01:25:52

In the shed I think patterned is best for a wibbly tummy. I like the one the model is wearing. I probably prefer the bright red one but I don't know if its my colour #thinks she needs to go and see a personal stylist

SnoopyLovesYou Sat 29-Jun-13 01:23:22

Phinz ooh that really is nice. I wonder how padded it is and if my chest would look like hers. Ummm...

SnoopyLovesYou Sat 29-Jun-13 01:22:26

Statistically challenged yes that's the shape I like but I don't mind if halter or not. Actually may need to try few on in a changing room. Dont have a clue what suits me

SnoopyLovesYou Sat 29-Jun-13 01:20:27

Wow! You are amazing! Thanks you three!

intheshed Fri 28-Jun-13 20:14:03

I've been eyeing up this one from Boden for a while, just can't decide which pattern to go for. What is the most flattering for a wibbly tummy- patterned or spots??

phinz Fri 28-Jun-13 20:04:28

Is this the kind of style you mean? (will look for others if it is, just the first of the shape i saw)

SnoopyLovesYou Fri 28-Jun-13 16:51:14

Ideally a longer leg than that one. I have seen a couple online. You know, halter neck and covering bikini line.

SnoopyLovesYou Fri 28-Jun-13 16:48:55

Anybody seen any great retro swimsuits that I can go and try on in a shop?

How low a leg are you looking for? this bravissimo one has variable legs?

SnoopyLovesYou Fri 28-Jun-13 16:14:12

Should be totally gorgeous, practical for swimming and preferably with bust support and not a flat-boob-swimsuit.

I did post this elsewhere as I couldn't locate style & beauty.

Thanks!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now