great bargains in Great Plains sale

(13 Posts)
MissFoodie Wed 26-Jun-13 17:49:43

just saying.... ;)
just ordered 2 pairs of wool trousers and 3 tops for £85......!

Sparklegeek Wed 26-Jun-13 18:16:12

Oops. That's 6 items ordered. I have soooo much GP stuff in my wardrobe now since I started MNing!

I refuse to buy until it reaches the magic 70% off though grin

Betty5313 Wed 26-Jun-13 20:51:53

I've just bought two Drdresses, didn't know you could get great plains online! Used to buy their stuff from an independent shop in town until it got horribly expensive!

Facebaffle Wed 26-Jun-13 20:57:21

Never bought from GP before. I like the look of some dresses. Can someone tell me what the sizing like please?

This could be expensive smile

nipersvest Wed 26-Jun-13 21:03:49

i do like great plains, and while this dress was a bargain, the fabric is awful. it has already got 3 holes, and i've only worn it a handful of times.

MyBoysAreFab Wed 26-Jun-13 21:05:23

What is their sizing like? Have seen a couple of nice dresses, am usually a size 14 in a dress to accommodate my bosoms, though am a ten on the bottom confused

MissFoodie Wed 26-Jun-13 21:07:22

re sizing...dresses are true to size but "drapey" tops are on the larger size, trousers are true except the baggy casual cotton ones, which come up large - their returns/exchanges are very good so you can always get 2 sizes and return the one that doesnt fit?

CointreauVersial Wed 26-Jun-13 23:54:07

I've just ordered a top and a dress. I had my eye on a lovely jacket which was still in stock at lunchtime but sold out by this evening...grrr... but on the bright side, the top had come down in price since then.

Not free returns during the Sale, though.

primallass Thu 27-Jun-13 13:46:32

They are really odd with the prices though. When they slash some prices others get put up. The striped maxi on there was £25 the other day. So if it is cheap, buy it now!

happyreindeer Thu 27-Jun-13 16:08:39

Mint velvet also have a great sale.

SingingSands Thu 27-Jun-13 16:54:31

I ended up getting 3 dresses for under £60!

oliviafrombolivia Thu 27-Jun-13 19:06:45

beware there is no free returns for sale items if you want to return..

EMUZ Fri 28-Jun-13 03:51:21

I bought a stripe tunic in the last sale I've worn and worn envy
Ordered the sissy spot top, rainbow drops dress and the susie jersey dress in green. Hoping they will work on a busty hourglass!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now